Reviews for Choices
Potter's Muse chapter 2 . 8/24
I much prefer your rationale of why Tonks maintained her drained appearance to the idea that she was pining. Have immensely enjoyed your fics, even though Im several years late in having discovered them. Hope you return to keep writing!
yay chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
This whole thing is really sweet.
Neurotica chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
I've just spent the last several days reading all your HP stories, and I have to say that this last series is quite possibly one of the best I have read in ages, possibly ever. I admit I was a little wary of Tonks' relationship with Snape, but I think you portrayed it wonderfully. And though I have noticed you've finished this years ago, brilliant job!
Quadrantje chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
I love this. It rings so true to Remus' character, his reasons to go, but what I love even more are his reasons to return. When he realizes that he does want his son to be born, that he thinks of him and Dora as his family, and especially that Dora was his protection, not the other way around. And I love how you used Tonks' changed patronus to convey that last though. Thank you so much for sharing this.

sapphiretwin369 chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Loved it! You write all the characters so well! I like how Remus didn't go back to Dora right after his argument with Harry. It was realistic and I could see him acting that way. Also love Severus in these stories of yours so much! Awesome job. :)
siruisblack18 chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
i loved this P
Bardlover chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Thanks for ending this with a new life instead of death.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Very angsty, but I loved it. Remus is one of my favorite characters, and I really love how you porayed him- flawed, but trying to do the right thing. Really great.
ishandtwofourths chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
good goodness! talk about suspenseful... i was on the edge of my seat the whole time. wow.

poor, poor remus... as if he wasn't torturing himself enough with all his self-doubt and martyrdom, he got to be physically tortured too. oi. i liked seeing peter and snape there though - snape particularly, since it was a nice way to sort of wrap up the role he played in this series, becoming tonks' friend and all. i'm thinking back to a line he had in i can't even remember what fic, lol, where he said he didn't make a very good friend - well, i think helping remus escape, which i'm assuming he had a role in, more than made up for any deficiencies in his friendship with tonks. ;)

oh, and can i just say that i LOVE the idea of remus' patronus now becoming tonks' old one? there are actually very few things in the r/t relationship that i feel certain about - as in, there are so many different slants on their relationships in the plethora of fics out there, that i feel a lot of them could have plausibly happened in canon. however, this patronus thing is one aspect that i feel SURE absolutely HAD to have happened behind the scenes in the books, so i'm glad you went along that route. it really is a nice way to complete things, and show the love they had for each other.

geez, i'm getting all sentimental now. my point is, WONDERFUL job. will there be a tonks' pov for DH to parallel this? i'm hoping so, just cuz i'm always eager for more from you. ;)
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
That was so amazing!
JuineV chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
This is brilliant - so happy to hear that there's more! Can't wait for an update.
the lycans chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Brilliant. really portrays the emotions of remus so well. I can so imagine him thinking all of this. Oh, atleast now he is happy with his chosen family.
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Really good so far! I love it and can't wait for part 2!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Great start. It's nice to see all the background to Remus' outpouring.