Reviews for Anniversary
ShortySC22 chapter 12 . 9/20
I really enjoyed this story with the children referring to Anakin as "the funny man" and that they all went to visit Padme's grave. I loved the ending with the children meeting Yoda!
Ashanonymous chapter 1 . 7/25
This made me cry. I need to blow my nose.
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
Giggle. Great stuff. Loved this story.
Vi-Violence chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
Very nice.
Finland Fett chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
*hugs Anakin*
Lord of the Tsurani chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
A great short story, and something I would have loved to have happened in the actual EU; Anakin needs closure, and Leia certainly needs to see who he was before his fall to the dark side, and who he became again thanks to his love for his son.

The emotions were very well described and I don't mind saying that the scene at Padme's grave played with my heartstrings a little. The epilogue made me smile though... Yoda's showing up now, huh? The Solo family seem to be a magnet for ghosts!
Kage no Ryunin chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Critter, talking backward. Lol.
helotastic chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
Loved every last word of this. (:

It's too bad Padme couldn't come back, too.
helotastic chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
I was going to finish the entire story before reviewing, but DANG IT, this chapter is too fricken adorable!

A lot of authors have problems with keeping characters true to the movie, but you've found the perfect balance.

I've gotta go read the rest now...
Quidditch-Girl chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
This was really moving and also funny, I loved the ending!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
Quite entertaining. Well done AND entertaining. :D
IcePrincess013 chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
WOW! I've read a lot of stories that deal with similar things, but this story is by far the best! I was so intrigued the whole time! I loved how the Solo children called Anakin the "funny man". It was really a great story!
zara2148 chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
Nice way to end this. Little Anakin is just so cute.
zara2148 chapter 10 . 2/4/2010