Reviews for The Orphan Train
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 15 . 5/6/2015
This is the stuff of nightmares, great work! Its an interesting take on the 2007 Movieverse.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
just so you know your other stories have been taken off fanfiction could you repost them Tasmanian devil is a great women
Proud to be a Cherokee chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
This is the first time I read this story and I absolutely love it! It actually inspired me to write a story somewhat like this. you did a great job, it's awesome.
Tala95 chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
That was awesome :)
I loved the story and enjoyed it to the point my iPod almost went flat twice :D
Blackgaz22 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
like it :)
LittleFrisk chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I like it
LittleFrisk chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
me favorite story
tmnt15girl chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Love this first chapter. I can't wait to read the rest of this story.
aliengirlguy chapter 15 . 4/17/2010
great fic! i really enjoyed your storyline, the depictions of the characters, as well as your oc. your oc was a great, strong charactr, and her resolving of the situation was spectacular. keep up the good writting!
Moonface chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Naw, it wasn't cheesy. NOT A BIT...

In fact, this chapter makes me curious...
Krypticated chapter 15 . 8/22/2009
Fantastic!

I love this so much, I'm gonna go read the 2nd one. Please tell me there will be more after the 2nd?

"Great Job" doesn't do it justice.
Rhikoceho chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I loved your story and yes it did make me all warm and fussy inside, I can't wait for the squeal what's it gunna be called?
TwilightEclps chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
I loved it!

Lovely Dlight chapter 15 . 7/25/2008
Hello redheadvampiress:

I’ve been reading this story since it was first posted and I was hooked when the action started to pick up. I’ve always enjoyed OC characters because a little bit of the author goes into the character. I’ve found that it leaves the author open to criticism because they’ve done this, but I say, “Pshh-shaaw!” No two OC characters are exactly the same, especially if time is taken into developing the character and the plot. And in my opinion, you’ve done just that.

I enjoy romance stories involving the Ninja Turtles and OC as well. Having AJ go through this particular type of obstacle (gang rape, starving, and abuse) was unique because all too often I run into stories with OC’s with magical/super powers and they win the hearts of _everyone_. As creative as it may be, I cannot sympathize with or relate to a character that is not realistic. So I say “kudos” for your character “AJ” and her development throughout the story.

This was a very good read. :)

PS: I’ve always wondered what makes villains tick. Although the men responsible for the Orphan Train are dead, is there a possibility on illuminating more on them in a prequel? (Probably not, but I just wonder).
SaiyaNoKageruAi chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
Hiya! Great story so far! The link below is something I sent that has nothing to do with your story. But there is a reason I sent it! You'd get it at 5:37, it's from your blog, or homepage or wateva...NEwayz Keep up the good work!

/watch?v1uwOL4rB-go