Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
WolvieBabe chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Okay, I don't mean to be mean but this was so hard to read. Try using commas and periods as well. Too many hyphens interrupted the flow of the sentences. Secondly, he got married? Not just once, but twice? Over a span of 10 years? That's very unlikely, considering he was hung up over Jean for a while after her death. Maybe you should have just kept the marriage to Mariko and not included Viper, if you even wanted him to get married. Lastly, Marie wouldn't have dated some other guy and fallen in "love" with him. She's too devoted to Logan. All in all, I'm not too thrilled with this story so far but it seems promising, so I'll give it a shot! Really, this isn't a flame and I'm sorry if I upset you. I'm not trying to be mean or nasty. There are just some thing that you could change or avoid, especially in the future, that would make your writing even better! Happy writing from WolvieBabe.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 27 . 6/23/2013
Loved it! Loved Kitty with Gambit . Mystique being Rogues mother that was just epic! also loved Logan's responds to it. LOL
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 27 . 8/10/2012
AWWW! Finished already? Thanks for finishing this, it was a rly good read. )
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 26 . 8/10/2012
love rogue with powers
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 23 . 8/10/2012
ohgoood nooo
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
aww hope nothin bad happens
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 21 . 8/10/2012
whahahah )) STILL NO LOVIN?!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 20 . 8/10/2012
wow closure
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
wow theyre patient!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
ohhhh hahaha well at least theyre ok