Reviews for A Cuddle for a Dalek
Mikaela II chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
WriteMeARiver chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I really didn't know what to expect going into this, actually very entertaing. Good job
inkbender chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Awww, a cute Dalek! Something that I can actually believe after "Asylum of the Daleks." Haha.
fanfreak4ever chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Someone should make this an actual minisode. It'd be HILARIOUS! Loved it!
Heartwing chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
LOVE.

Is the Dalek related to Marvin, by any chance?
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is adorably cracky - I couldn'y stop laughing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
ROFL.

And the best part?

"Temporal shift of infinite sadness..."

It's so sweet and adorable you can't resist but feel sorry for him!
dixiehellcat chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
LOL! Too funny. (although I confess to being a bit surprised Jack didn't give it a tumble. hehe!)
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Rolling on the floor laughing.

XD
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
ROFL!

So funny! Love it!
katherine539 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
haha this had me laughing! “Murray!” Rose called back behind her. “Kitty doesn’t like cuddles!” classic. Loved it :)
chickens chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This is great. I like how you let the reader fill in the gaps for some things, like how Rose got back or how the Doctor managed to move to the eleventh regeneration. Very well done.
Joycelyn Solo chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I just gave this short story another re-read and it still elicits a giggle. Well done.
DeadlyIrkenGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Aw Thats so cute *gives the Dalek a cuddle* XD do a another story like this one...
Atomdancerrr chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Now this would be a really interesting and somewhat peaceful alternate if this extends to other baddies...Hannibal the hugger crosses the Alps to get hugged, etc.

The actor who played Turlough told us at a sci fi convention that in one of the scenes where the daleks were chasing Teigan and the Doctor, the actor peddling inside the dalek missed the edge of the sound stage and fell off of it. The person who was doing the voice, said, in the Dalek voice, "Oh shet. I missed the bugger!"