Reviews for The Legacy Continues
mystery writer5775 chapter 9 . 9/7/2007
that is so sweet! i love the ending and unlike the other one this one gives me the perfect feeling of finality, like there is nothing else that can happen. You did really good with this series, i didn't even get that feeling of over ness with Harry potter so i'm glad you were able to do it. and i KNEW it was Danny! i knew it i knew it, i'm a genius!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 9 . 9/7/2007
Wonderful chapter. Your choice of words is getting me all choked up. Good will live as long as evil does, but good will make sure that balance is maintained. God Bless You my friend. This was a fantastic story. Keep writing stories.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
HOT DAMN, the cavalry has arrived. Evil will always be defeated eventually, be it by God or any other supreme being who rules the universe. I hope you continue writing. Please update soon.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
sorry with the late reviews, i started school already ya know and they give at least fifty pages of homework a day! well, great chapter and i'll really try to stay on time.

Shadow
mystery writer5775 chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
SWEET! Anima has ghost powers! A nice way to get a final tribute in to the greatest hero to ever have walked the earth! Now all we need to do is have Danny Phantom somehow find a way to come back and join the final battle for humanity!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
We do always have achoice, but other factors like mental illness often affect the decisions we make. I really hope Mephisto burns in hell for all Eternity, and Vlad is put into Purgatory. I'm sure that there is some good left in him. Wonderful writing. Absolutelt beautiful. Please update soon.
mystery writer5775 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
is it safe to say I REALLY hate Vlad.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Why is it that every evil supernatural being wants to either rule or destroy humanity? That bothers me. Anyway, great chapter. I love the part with Dr. Strange and Skulker. Terrific. Please update soon.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
okay, it is kinda strange to put so many different characters in one chapter, but you pulled it off!

Shadow
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Oh wow, I guess that Vlad is descending further into darkness. Only when it is too late do we realize our mistakes. May God help him. great chapter. I like the part with Ann and that comforting force in the darkness. Please update soon.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Holy crap man, things do not look good. Hopefully they will find a way to defeat Mephisto and his puppet. Great chapter. Please update soon.
mystery writer5775 chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
so when do we find out who the spirit is!
mystery writer5775 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
lol Mr. Crazy? that's even better than fruitloop!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Very cool chapter my friend. I always like Dr. Strange. He was one of my favorite Marvel characters. The Steve Ditko stories for that character were some of the best in all of comics(in case you don't know, Steve Ditko was the artist who co-created Dr. Strnage, as well as our favorite web-slinger). Anyway, you didn't offend me with the Catholic imagery. It adds a more spiritual air about the story, don't you think? I don't care if you're Catholic, as long as you're good to your fellow human beings. Anyway, update as soon as you can.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Is Dr. Strange going to be around for the rest of the fic? I hope so. Also, why would Ann have holy water near her bed? Is she Catholic? Anyway, great chapter. I can't wait to see more. Please update soon.