Reviews for Viz Translations
sotfreakazoid chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I totally agree! In one of the volumes, Fuji's Hoshi Hanabi became Hoshi Habai. There was something wrong with Kuwahara's move too.

Ors-sama no bigi ni yoi na

Great fic!
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Yes, translations take the oomph out of everything.
senpai-kun chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Ahaha. In Reborn, they turned Hibari into a cowboy, hohoho.

"I'll beat the tar out of 'em"
katmanx chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
LOL!

luved it and i hate the viz translations
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
LOL. That's one of the reasons I hate eng dubs.
Firey Chronicles chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Yes the pain of translation. I'm so happy I can read raws. (Gets bunked for gloating XDD)
Eventyr chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This made me giggle. ...And very happy I decided to skip the dub completely after the first minute and a half of the first episode. Is it really that bad?
Houtori chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
... "Get drunk on my skills!" My first reaction was 'WTH?'

Awesome fic, and yes, the Viz translators can be just so bad... *cringes*

Thank you so much for pointing that all out. Now, let's just hope Viz takes notice soon...
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
ROFLMAO
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Haha. I've never read the Viz, but I don't mind. Ore-sama no bigi ni yoi na was hilarious. Rad, effing hilarious. XD
Hopeakaarme chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I applaud you for this. The Viz translations deserve all the bashing they only can get.
Kuramarulez chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Ha! I knew someone out there had to see Viz for what it really is. An evil, PoT messing up thing.

Fuji turned into 'Huji' in one of the volumes, and Momoshiro turned into 'Takashi' and Taka-san became 'Momo'. WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?
Nekogal2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
lol! I never imagined I'd ever be relieved to hear "mada, mada dane"

I'm so glad I've never did read the viz. _

And I especially love the omake *squee*
Jewelieishness chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
-Loves and favourites.-

One of my friends got me two volumes of the dubbed manga for my birthday, and I was like, 'WTF?' xD

But I'll admit the thought of Atobe saying 'Get drunk on my skills' made me laugh. Hard.

With Love,

Jewelieishness
Witty Remark chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Okay, first and foremost, the dubbed version of POT sucks! (Well, the dubbed version of pretty much ANY anime sucks, but this one takes the cake... hell, it's worse than the dubbed version of Naruto!) I haven't read the manga from Viz yet, but now I'm afraid to. You just canNOT replace the original Japanese for something like: "You've still got a ways to go." I mean, wth? It's mada mada dane, bitches! Grr... this kind of thing infuriates me.

I liked your story by the way. Subbed and original Japanese all the way!