Reviews for It's about Sam
jenilee chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
Nice ending! I like that John kept tabs on Sam. Maybe even seeing how happy Sam is with Jess and feeling ok with his decision to push him away(course that's just because I want everyone to be happy..lol).
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
I loved the ending of your story! it was sweet to see that John cares about Sam and had to fight back the urge to go protect him!

The prologue is amazing! I can't wait to begin to read the next part!
RedDragen chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
I love it, I can't wait for more
irishgirl9 chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
What a lovely ending, John checking up on Sam at Stanford! I throughly enjoyed reading this story!
J.A. Carlton chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
Hee hee !

I still love it... :D

Beautifully rendered piece Beist! I also love how you show John's intent to explain everything to Sam, how he really wants to give him the 'normal' both his boys should have had.

:D

and I love how you get into Sam's head at the end/beginning here, how he knows and believes that keeping her safe is something he can do without exposing her to he world he grew up in!

Beautifully done.

:D

now to work you must on the followup!

your ewokfellah
historylover chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
Great story, Cat. Really cool.

Looking forward to the sequel!

Kat
Ryla Dante chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
A great ending to an awesome story. The way you describe Sam and Jess is beautiful. And seeing John watching over them still is wonderful. The ever watchful father, caring for his son no matter what.

The prologue is a great start. The repetition of the line makes you stay focused on what he is doing while at the same time you are caught up in everything else around him. A nice touch, as always. Look forward to the story when it arrives.
tef chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
Oh Cat, look what you made me go and do... I just read the entire fanfic in one go! A great and very plausible story! A fantastic idea having John send Sam away... aww, all that emotion! I liked how you included other characters (Bobby, Elkins, the pub near Elkin's home from Bloodlust). Well done! :)
historylover chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
Great story, hon.

Looking forward to the sequel.

Kat
nic chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
Wow what can i say im blown away are you sure your not krip in disguise...this is totaly awsumme stuff cat loved the way you wrote this story i felt like i was reading SN that this was really how it all started soo fantastic...i loved this story again Kat your awsume...
jenilee chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
A cool idea that John may have pushed Sam out of their lives intentionally to protect him. Liked the first meeting between Elkins and John. Nice story.
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
I loved the story! Yeah...I can see how John would do what he did to protect Sam...Great job! I can't wait to see what the next story holds!
irishgirl9 chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
Great update!
RedDragen chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
I would love to see what you do next
nic chapter 5 . 9/14/2007
Cat this is awsumee again and loved the latin fantastic i love this story again sorry its took soo long getting to read it