Reviews for Burning Arrow, Wildfire Heart
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 3 . 3/16
I've got a good idea what happened to Amy and the other guys before Shahra showed up.
The Ever-Dreaming Kitten chapter 1 . 3/16
That batty Rouge would do somethin' as outrageous as spikin' punch.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 3 . 1/16
*cracks knuckles* Reading this for the 3rd time lets see which chapters I've neglected to happy yell about
225kittygamer chapter 1 . 10/31/2020
This is the story that introduced me to ! Keep up the good work!
PikaMew1288 chapter 48 . 8/31/2020
To be honest, If I were a Djinn and had the option for Freedom at the cost of Severely reduced powers, I would instead want the ability to CHOOSE who my Master was.
PikaMew1288 chapter 21 . 8/31/2020
I wonder what would happen if a villainous SI were to be placed inside a Metal Shadow robot? Surely they wouldn't have as big an ego as Eggman and Metal Sonic has. Their Ego is what stops them from winning after all not to mention that Sonic is getting stronger as the years go on as shown in Generations where he bested Opponents that he previously needed the Chaos Emeralds to beat yet Metal Sonic still deludes himself that he is superior to Sonic. Sure, it was true when he was first built but now Sonic has surpassed him. And Knuckles was kidnapped after previously berating Sonic for not being observant, sounds about right. I find it stupid how Knuckles seems to think that he can protect the Master Emerald by himself. Keep in mind that Angel Island is so Massive that it took two games to completely explore or one massive game if you are playing "Sonic 3 & Knuckles".
Random-Neo-Fan chapter 48 . 5/5/2020
I know I’m late on giving this fic a review. But good god is this thing AMAZING! The inclusion of the main cast, the beautiful characterizations and story arcs. The story/fanfic:game humor is all incredible. I love every single part of this story! Sonic and the Secret Rings was my first exposure to the sonic games, so I am happy you gave it this novelization. Thank you for this incredible read!
XWLinda266 chapter 48 . 5/3/2020
Awwww I totally love EVERY PART in your story (including Declaimers, they are amusing) and the alternative of Erazor amd Shahra's fate is pretty much better than SEGA's version...yeah heh. Your fic imspires me to write my own one, maybe making the Storybook Series a trilogy(I'll just do the 3rd part)? Also I have gained so much about the ships between Sonic characters from your fics :) love them anyway! Thank you so much Taranea! Now you are the most admirable author of me (blushed and fled)
Shteph chapter 48 . 4/29/2020
Let me just say... this mammoth of a fic was SUCH a pleasure to read. I had honestly strayed from the fanfic world for years, mainly because, well, life gets in the way and its hard to find well written (especially Sonic) fics. But with being stuck in quarantine during this crazy time we're living in (and after dusting off some old Sonic games and binge playing them), I had decided to take a peep for the fun of it and graze through. I remember reading the first few chapters of this years ago, and when I stumbled upon it again it was like a faint light had reignited inside me. So much nostalgia came rushing back and all at once I remembered just why I used to love so much reading about our blue blur.
After reading this fic in its entirety, you single-handedly gave me the motivation to create an account (which even back in the day when I was on here all the time, I never had the balls to do) and start diving back into this wonderful world!
You have such a talent for story telling. I love love love the way you portray all the characters, honestly so spot on in my opinion. The banter, the character development, the comedy, the action, the emotion... just... beautifully done, standing ovation. And I'm also obsessed with how you switched it up from the original game plot, such a better way to end everything, YOU SHOULD WORK FOR SEGA! *starts petition*
You have set the bar high my friend, please keep up the amazing work, you are a national treasure.
Thank you!
Starfire-028 chapter 48 . 3/14/2020
So hey it's 5AM and I just finished binge-reading this whole fic after realizing it was finally complete. I've read most of this fic multiple times, been here since maybe the early chapter 20s (old reader, new reviewer, I'm afraid, oof) and the latest chapter I'd read up to now was maybe 41 or so. Checking back at random and finding not only new material that I'd somehow missed but also that wonderful COMPLETE label quite literally made me squeal aloud, it's so so fantastic to see it done - and so spectacularly, too! The humor, the angst, the feels, the TEAMWORK abaskdnfasldfj MY HEART these last few chapters omg. Thank you so much for hanging in there to wrap everything up, even if it seems it took you 12 years to do so; the wait was ABSOLUTELY worth it! ;v;
Add Hunters chapter 41 . 3/13/2020
Would you like to live in qatar? In an apartment? If You wish to move qatar? Visit Us! Best place for luxury apartment. a href" .com"Apartment in qatar/a
Jack0lanterns chapter 48 . 12/26/2019
Aww...I didn't expect that kind of ending, especially for Shahra and Erazor.

This has been a truly fun ride that got a lot of emotions - and laughs - out of me (like captain Jack Shadow. Especially Captain Jack Shadow. I will forever have that branded into my mind lol). I liked the constant, underlying sense of urgency and fear throughout the whole story regarding the arrow in Sonic's chest, even during the more light-hearted moments. It kept it realistic, which is often difficult to do with a main character that seems to be in a perpetual state of wisecracking positivity.

Despite no longer being in the Sonic fandom, this was still one of my favourite stories, and I'll be keeping an eye out for whatever you post next. Great work! :)
KazeKitsune02 chapter 48 . 12/2/2019
I read this story when it began.

It only makes sense to read it when it finished.

Fantastic. That's all I can really say. An absolutely wonderful adaptation of a game that was kind of meh. And now I want to replay it, thanks to this story.
ShadAmy1Fan - Shylah McVey chapter 48 . 11/22/2019
This ending was SO perfect! I loved it. It was everything it needed to be. You are SUCH an amazing and talented writer. Thank you!
Blue-Raven-Universe chapter 48 . 11/21/2019
This ending was really good. I was wondering how you would approach the ending of this game. Though it was different, I really enjoyed it. Especially Shahra, I'm so happy that she got her own happy ending and got to be with Erazor again.
Can't wait to see more of your works in the future !
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »