Reviews for Burning Arrow, Wildfire Heart
EnderMagic979 chapter 33 . 4/8
Wow, I read this whole damn thing in one day! It's amazing! Seriously, Taranea, how do you write so well? Your stories make me laugh, cry, scream "I NEED AN UPDATE, I'M TO DIE!", and just generally feel good. Can't wait for the next chapter for either this, Life Could've Been So Different, Hedgehogs and Relative Chaos In Time, or Advent of Equinox.
EnderMagic979 chapter 26 . 4/8
My Ipod is filled to the brim with Sonic songs too! Crush40 FTW!
Lord Xamweth Oudeis chapter 33 . 4/8
Wait; sixth ring?

I counted the rings they've collected and only came up with FOUR, Taranea!

Where'd ring number five come from?!
AngelofGrace96 chapter 33 . 2/3
Sorry I can't review on my account, but I'm at school. I love this story so much, and I'm really glad it hasn't ended in a dramatic cliffie this time. I was wondering, are you planning on doing any other Sonic adaptations? Because, I understand if you don't wanna, but Sonic Unleashed was my favourite game yet, and I'd really like to see your darker side of writing when doing the werehog, becasue I know a couple of writers who've tackled it, but they didn't really capture the gravity the game hinted at. Do you think you could consider it? If not, never mind. Love the conspiring girls, and poor Shadow's suffering :) Update soon!
Angela
Darks8728 chapter 33 . 1/27
Love this chapter, very amusing, especially the reenactment of Titanic :D
IHJTMQ chapter 33 . 1/26
Can you please update? Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase?
NovaTheHedgehog chapter 33 . 1/25
Awww, that's so cute. I sense some romantic tension. ;P
death mega sega chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Love this story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next. The whole time with captain jack shadow, i was waiting for shadow to run around singing, "i've got a jar of dirt." But i'm loving this fic all the same. I'm totally tempted to do fan art for this story. I'm so addicted. Now I'm off to find something else to do with my life.
death mega sega chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
I really love this story. This chapter kept me laughing. I felt so bad for sonic in this chapter with all the water. And for some reason i feel like sonic & knuckles argue like long term room mates or a married couple. I'm off to read the rest.
death mega sega chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
I really like how this story is written so far. It's really enjoyable. Though I'm wondering what has happened to the others and what Sharha knows about it all. Anyway, onward to read some more.
inujisan chapter 33 . 11/20/2013
hahaha, Hakuna Matata ftw.
You are a genius
and how Amy managed to convince Sonic into re-enacting that Titanic scene, guess we'll never know.
Shoy chapter 33 . 11/11/2013
I just spent two days reading through this entire story, and I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I laughed out loud. You have excellent comedic timing and your grasp of these characters is spot-on! I hope you plan on continuing (and finishing..?) this story soon! w I never got the chance to play Sonic and the Secret Rings when it came out, and now I feel like I don't have to! Keep up the amazing work!
Eggman hater chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
just as funny as the last one! I actually had to wait 10 minutes to be able to type this. but, my list of what I thought was funniest is below.
"But I swear, if I come back and the Master Emerald has been so much s breathed on by either Egggman or that sneaky bat, your Erazor Djin is going to wish Knuckles the Echidna was never born."
"...hatched actually."
"Shut it."

heeeey... what happens when Knuckles meets Sinbad? OMG! THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!
Eggman hater chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! this *gasp* is *gasp* hilarious! *breaks into another laughing fit* nice one on the Shadow remark at the end. I honestly think that is only to true. also, why did she guess Shadow and Amy? what part do they play? MR. CANDY FLOSS!? to... much...! writers block?! wow, never thought of that one. his reaction and my reaction to ERAZOR's name are the same. when I heard that the first time, I thought 'really SEGA, Really?! and I Eggman was a bad pun of a name' also his reaction to "with the seven World Rings" was kinda expected, but then again when I first heard that I thought 'wait, rings? what the $#% are these rings? isn't he supposed to be babbling on about the Emeralds?' so me and him are alike in that way. I agree, Shara seems like another Cream. I don't think she would get sarcasm either. "yes Shara I saw it. I thought I'd run up to it to give it a hug." lol, very Sonic-like of him.
no, just no. no one could EVER break Sonic's pride, ever. why because it's thicker than all the writer's block in every world compressed into a single block.
lilysash97 chapter 33 . 10/29/2013
This is like...casserole or something. EVERYTHING'S in it. Lol.