Reviews for Burning Arrow, Wildfire Heart
No one chapter 48 . 9/27
This has to be one of the greatest stories I've ever read, thanks a lot for writing it!
Not your fault, but I think Amy ruins everything. We had a perfectly good bro trip going on.
CursesRevenge chapter 48 . 5/30
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa, holy smokes, THAT WAS AWESOME! You are a truly BRILLIANT writer; everything about this story was a truly genius blend of side-splitting humor, flawless dialogue, and a unconditionally happy ending that was truly to die for! As an author, a reader, a video gamer, and a through and through Sonic fan, I declare this story to be something that Sonic himself as well as readers everywhere can read with smiles and satisfaction! Well done, I just gotta say, well done!
CursesRevenge chapter 41 . 5/29
Heh, that’s the second time you’ve used the “rock the place” quote, despite that this time’s use is far more wistful than the time prior. My heart breaks for Sonic; you sew emotions quite skillfully into your tales. At least Tails and Amy know now, though. Also, you could probably get away with shipping Sonic and Shahra. You mentioned before that everyone would probably get mad (ElisexSonic being the prime example), but with a pure enough buildup you can get away with shipping pretty much anyone. For instance, I never would have even CONSIDERED ShadowxSticks, but here I am, with a highly frazzled brain reeling at the hair-width possibility!
CursesRevenge chapter 29 . 5/28
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, my favorite hedgie has arrived! I gotta say, my heart just EXPLODED! ;) Fantastic job as always!
CursesRevenge chapter 27 . 5/28
Huh. Y’know, you should try writing the rest of those messed up plot bunny stories. They were kind of bizarre without any context, but boy were they SOMETHING! I’d read ‘‘em at least, and once people recognized them from your fic, they’d be HOOKED. Heh, “down the rabbit hole” indeed!
CursesRevenge chapter 24 . 5/28
Why is the BLUE world ring in the chapter title, when Sonic finds the GREEN world ring in the actual chapter? Just wondering. Other than that puzzling little detail, I LOVED IT!
CursesRevenge chapter 22 . 5/28
*Raises hand and waves it in the air enthusiastically*
CursesRevenge chapter 21 . 5/28
Heh, personally, I’ve always thought that Uhu was some kind of alternate Arabian Nights Shadow genie. I can probably blame Evan Stanley for that, though. Have you read her fancomic, Ghosts of the Future? If you haven’t, drop EVERYTHING and read it; it’s famous among Sonic fans. You can find it on DeviantArt, and it’s by Evan Stanley. Or, you can just look it up on Google or DuckDuckGo.
CursesRevenge chapter 18 . 5/28
Another delightful chapter, which I enjoyed very much! But… aren’t you being a tad hypocritical? I mean, you constantly bash Chris for hanging out and being friends with Sonic, so why are you taking Shahra’s clinginess in stride. Granted, Chris doesn’t have an absolutely PG-13 rated, tragic backstory where he was a slave who was burned alive, but he was a lonely twelve year old who wanted a friend more than anything in the world. He helped find the emeralds, spent time with Tails and Amy (not just Sonic), and truly proved his worth in season 3 when he helped Tails with the ship repairs and saved Shadow’s life by giving him his inhibitor rings. Plus, if he hadn’t come “stalking after Sonic” for a visit (season 3), then Chris’s family wouldn’t have sent him a ton of stuff, Vanilla wouldn’t have asked the Chaotix to bring Chris the stuff, and then the Chaotix “space taxi service” wouldn’t have given Shadow a lift, AND Sonic’s team wouldn’t have been able to dump all of the stuff Chris’s family sent out into space to cover their escape and make sure that the Medarex thought that they were DEAD. Just saying. However, I agree that it’s too bad that they gave Amy’s scene away to Chris in the beginning of the second season. We at least share common ground on that point.
CursesRevenge chapter 14 . 5/27
I swear, I LAUGHED OUT LOUD at the very last sentence. I don’t know why I still find this so surprising; after all, I should know by now that you do a marvelous job making your stories both addictive, and EXTREMELY funny!
CursesRevenge chapter 10 . 5/27
Woah, that was intense! Seriously, you NAILED the descriptions on that huge, yucky crab/ spider/ whatever monster; it was almost like watching the fight in a movie! Btw, you and I both have DC111 to thank for my finding your profile. She has a link for ‘Life Could Have Been So Different’ on her profile, and clicking it was one of the most rewarding decisions I’ve made this year!
CursesRevenge chapter 6 . 5/27
Wait, when did Sonic think that Tails had died on board the Death Egg? I usually pride myself on knowing a good many Sonic stories, but I can’t say I know that one. By the way, you are fantastic at descriptions! The entire story can be read so easily, so cleanly, that it just leaves me craving more! Lucky for me this story is finished, so I can stuff all of its wonderfulness into my brain all at once! By the way, Mary-Sues? Huh?
CursesRevenge chapter 1 . 5/26
Girl, are you a fan of Calvin and Hobbes? If so, that’s AWESOME! I love ‘‘em myself, and it’s cool that you seem to also! (Hamster Huey and the Gooey Kablooie clued me in. Plus, I think u may have mentioned Calvin and Hobbes in another story, can’t quite recall which one though. Probably had Shadow in it.)
This story is so good! Such a lovely blend of action, character moments, and fun.
1,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »