Reviews for The Fourth Tale
bigmike589 chapter 27 . 3/13
I don't know how long ago you posted about your uncle but you have my condolences
Crona145 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Your lazy
JumpingToaster chapter 44 . 9/10/2015
A good story. One of my favorites. Even if it felt like it was rushed a bit in the final chapters.
SmartAss Reviews chapter 43 . 4/26/2015
Just one thing to say:

Pent
Screamed

Pick one. The idea of Pent screaming is somewhere on the lines of the idea of Canas setting a kitten on fire.

...Joking aside, well done. This was quite the titanic effort.
cc chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Um... ending a chapter midsentence... not good. please fix?
Ziodyne967 chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
Hmm... I honestly wanted there to be more idk "dancing" around each other before this scene. I guess I'm just saying that the this relationship feels a little flat for my liking. Or maybe it's just my romance craving self talking here. .
Ziodyne967 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I like this story so far! I don't get why you make another line when the people talk sometimes. I find that weird. Especially that last line. "He look H" what's that supposed to mean anyways?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
When alike I said "I'm afraid of what I have become" I immediately thought of the song animal I have become by three days grace
Mean Man chapter 44 . 4/21/2013
Haha! You, your uncle, and your fic suck balls. :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D

Way to not mention Loyd's and Ursula's deaths moron! And Akeli or whatever your retarded name was SUCKED! The lame-ass personality, the shitty clichè backstory, His stuck-up and bitchy-ness, the whole religion-smartass-fanboy stuff made me wanna slug your grandma! Its awful like you sick pervert!

I'll find you and bash your face in then tear your testicles off and shove a pineapple up your ass and anus!

*Ahem* I apologize, pretend none of the above happened and I'll just say "You suck."

Good day. Nice weather we're having?

bitch.
Cruel Man chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
Haha! Your uncle had it coming! :D
I thought chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
I should've read the reviews before taking a dip.

You honestly think this belongs to the community of tactician stories done well?

This tactician is so op and stu it boggles my mind that no one had the decency to tell you in the opening few chapters of this story. It's sort of what you would expect if you combine for instance Light Yagami's genius, Majin Buu's power and Eliwood's morality. It is Gandhi, Chuck Norris, and Rommel combined. In other words, it's a joke. Now if you were to tell me this is a parody of similar tacticians I'd be somewhat more enthusiastic to read this.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Very good story
CodeCid chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
An epic tale of hopeless Gary Stuery, congratulations. I suggest reading "On Writing". Character development and plot. Brush up on grammar, btw.
MilleniaMaster chapter 44 . 11/25/2011
I'm now definitely a fan of this story, Alkeni.

The chapters were short, but theyre gith to the point, and I like that. I also like how you added that mid-war romance stuff with Lyn and Alkeni, I like stories like that, so good work.

I'll be sure look forward to the new sequel. The teaser was a cliffhanger, so I'm all antsy about the new story.

I'm a fan, just saying. ;)
Kazuho Muramasa - Cant login chapter 44 . 9/23/2011
This is... the Third best fic I've read for Fire Emblem. I loved your story, so do go on. I expect a Journey... through Tellius and Magvel.

1st: Fire Emblem: Spellbinding Raidiance

2nd: Kageshoujo's FE 7 and FE 6 stories. FEVII: Trials Of A Teenage Tactition(I THINK thats the name..) FEVI: BERN/Queen Of Bern

3rd: The Fourth Tale - Der You.

4th: A Debt Of Honor