Reviews for A Loving Missive
Miss Helena Quinn chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Absolutly Perfect. Mrs. Peters her self couldn't have done better! You have a GIFT for writting about Sethos. PLEASE do more!
Setep Ka Tawy chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
*chortles* Oh, my... I don't know why I didn't think of looking up Amelia Peabody on FF before...

This is brilliant. Sethos is my favorite character, and it's interesting to take a look into what he's thinking as he writes this nototrious letter - because obviously the books don't give the reader much insight into the mind of the Master Criminal. Then again, there's probably a good reason for that, ha ha.

Anyway, nice job! I like how the humorous sarcasm of the letter contrasts with Sethos' own unhappiness.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
so sad, poor sethos! but a beautifully written little blurb, thanks for sharing with us! :)
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Lovely!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Oh, poor Sethos! I just want to give him a big hug lol

This is very well-written and in-character- I love to see a story from his perspective- it's so rare. Favorites list.
Dancing on the Edge chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I love this seiries and decided that you could use some more reviews. I don't support Sethos/Amelia but this is certaintly an interesting fic. I would love to see more Amelia Peabody fanfiction on this site. keep up the good work!
Poisoned Pellet chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Woo-hoo! A new Amelia Peabody story! I loved how you delved into Sethos' mind in this story. I'm a Sethos fan myself so of course I love all things Sethos. It was very well written. Please continue to write!