Reviews for A Loving Missive
Oh god, The Letter! You did the writing of it great justice. Poor Sethos, so agitated and heartbroken, he blames Amelia for the evil he commits from here on out. LOL. But then he softens again as he thinks of her fondly, and hopes she will think of him. This was absolutely beautiful. Apparently I've reviewed this before, but I just want to say again that you really did the MC justice! -Sleepy Lotus
Phantom Parasol chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Absolutly Perfect. Mrs. Peters her self couldn't have done better! You have a GIFT for writting about Sethos. PLEASE do more!
Setep Ka Tawy chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
*chortles* Oh, my... I don't know why I didn't think of looking up Amelia Peabody on FF before...

This is brilliant. Sethos is my favorite character, and it's interesting to take a look into what he's thinking as he writes this nototrious letter - because obviously the books don't give the reader much insight into the mind of the Master Criminal. Then again, there's probably a good reason for that, ha ha.

Anyway, nice job! I like how the humorous sarcasm of the letter contrasts with Sethos' own unhappiness.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
so sad, poor sethos! but a beautifully written little blurb, thanks for sharing with us! :)
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Lovely!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Oh, poor Sethos! I just want to give him a big hug lol

This is very well-written and in-character- I love to see a story from his perspective- it's so rare. Favorites list.
Dancing on the Edge chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I love this seiries and decided that you could use some more reviews. I don't support Sethos/Amelia but this is certaintly an interesting fic. I would love to see more Amelia Peabody fanfiction on this site. keep up the good work!
Poisoned Pellet chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Woo-hoo! A new Amelia Peabody story! I loved how you delved into Sethos' mind in this story. I'm a Sethos fan myself so of course I love all things Sethos. It was very well written. Please continue to write!