Reviews for DON'T YOU DARE PEE IN THE IMPALA!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
My dog peed on my leg
Panda Blitz chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
LOL I loved it! thanks for writing it.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 13 . 2/2/2010
I liked it

Sammy would be a cute dog, I guess ehehe And Dean taking care of him is always cute D

Good fic, hope to read more of your stories pretty soon

kisses

Rosetta o/
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh, my gosh! I read this already - I read it on your livejournal account, though, I think. Is that right? Do you have an LJ? I read it for the salt and burn awards! I didn't even recognize your name - I looked at it and thought it was close to your name, but then I thought it probably wasn't you.

This was really funny, I totally enjoyed the story. I had read another story where Sam had turned into a dog (it was more serious) and it just didn't work for me so when I came across this, I thought, "Oh, no, another dog story" But it was adorable!

Nice job with this!
writergirl94 chapter 13 . 10/16/2008
this made me laugh alot

so manny good brotherly moments. loved it

Scriptive chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
HAHA at Mr. Dingle. Barry.

hahahahaha oh man.
jenilee chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
“Wait—you took me to the park to pimp me out so you could pick up chicks?”-lololol

Oh that was great Vanessa, just the bit of fun I needed. Thanks.
jenilee chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
Ok cos I'm weird and i love the visual stuff had to mention this..."Air hissed out of the various cracks in the vinyl; ones not yet repaired with strips of silvery duct tape." Not the prettiest description I could have chosen and there was definetly some of those in the forest and in other apots but I love these ones for making you feel like your in the story with him.

Poor Dean is having a perfectly sucky day.
jenilee chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
You know just before Dean was attacked and thrown in the pond I was thinking, Awe how nice Dean gets a little taste of normality...walk in the park with his bro/dog coffee and a beautiful girl to share it with.

Then i was thinking man he need to stay out of the park he gets wet every time he goes there...LOL! Oh and poor Sam, Dirk kicked him! that's just cruel and as much as I love hurt Sammy it's just not the same when he's a cute floppy eared dog.
jenilee chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
First off I love the title of this chapter.

Poor Dean and his squishy sock..lol.

Oh no this is not good. Don't s'pose Sam'll show and bite one of them.
jenilee chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Oh I loved Sam being offended about being called a mutt..lol.
jenilee chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Oh gosh I've been saving this story for when i needed a good laugh..the ears flapping wildly in the wind had me chuckling. Poor Sam, think his brother will order him a salad..lol
L5472 chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
LOL Dean licking himself aye...weird sight HAHA

Sam's right..ew..

And LOL Sammy's so cute tehehe..

Really enhjoyed this story! XD
Taralupe chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
Haha! I loved it! Poor Sammy, having to pee outside! Good thing its not January in Canada!
vonnie836 chapter 13 . 4/16/2008
I wanted to wait until this story was finished and now I almost missed it. Well, today I got around to reading it in one sitting and it was well worth waiting for. I loved it. Never thought it could be so funny having Sam turn into a dog and pee on Dean's leg or Dean having to clean up after him. It was awesome how little really changed for Dean. He remained the hero/protector of his little brother/dog, giving everything for him. This was really a great story, totally worthy of you. Hope you got more up your sleeve soon. Hugs, Vonnie