Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
please finish it let scott have the last laught
awesome so far
Roses-N-Runways chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Wow, I like your story. It is a little bit different than mine. I hadn't really imagined Scott being a willing participant in it at the beginning, but that seems reasonable that he would do it in the beginning because it felt good but then feel guilty about it later. That seems reasonable to me. He's just a teenage boy. Regardless of whether or not he was willing, Elaine is still the guilty one here (as we all know). Anyway Ireally like your story! :-)

P.S.

The Scott/Elaine story that I wrote is on this website too, it is called "Unforgivable", and there are about 7 chapters so far.
FeverPitch chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Great job! This is very good writing. I've read a few stories that dealt with this, but most of them seemed too unrealistic or unlikely.

You seem to have a good handle on Scott's character. I hope you write more about him.
stug chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
There really is a dearth of Higher Ground fanfic that is readable - most stories tend to revolve around a 'troubled but beautiful new kid who arrives at Mt. Horizon!' or some other cliche. I'm glad you're going for a more mature route.

You've done a good job here of exploring how this situation with Scott and Elaine might have begun. Your scenario seems very plausible.
Molly chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
It's a good start. Update soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Interesting start. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
SVCrystalGreen chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I must admit I love Scotts character. It wouldn't bother me to have this story all about him! lol lol

Seriously though all of the Cliffhangers have storylines that could really be developped.

Good start you've made. Please continue soon.
Jannie chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Hey! Wonderful story! I feel really bad for him. You should write a story about the stepmother going jail.

Maybe you should end introspect in like five chapters or so that it will be over with, and you can work on more yummy stories.

Just remember, if you do Shelby, she wasn't raped by her stepdad, he sexually touched her in the wrong way for many years before she ran away. It's common mistake made on this site.