Reviews for I thought Love was forever
pmafriend chapter 25 . 5/17
Alabama mammalians Alabama mammalians
MissKoolKat15 chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
Poor Bella! So much drama! If only they all listened to her! And, well Jake is a bit of an obnoxious jerk. He is pretty cool but...
I Was NotA Robot chapter 42 . 7/27/2015
Overall, the story itself was simply...meh.
I'll have you know, I'm really not into flaming authors, and I'm not about to start now. This is merely constructive criticism, and I hope it helps, at least a little bit.
While you had elaborate details and descriptions, which is great for any story, a lot of your writing seemed...rushed, choppy, and somewhat prematurely done to me. It felt unnatural and borderline awkward at times. While it was legible, the grammar wasn't the best I'd ever seen. I found the writing to be occasionally inconsistent, and while it had its moments, somewhat superficial.
The plot and idea could've been expanded on in a much shorter span that forty two chapters. There really wasn't much dimension to the characters (hardly any effective body language, serious conversations, more than one side to each character, etc.).
Take a bit more time, consider each entry, and it'll improve.
Whether you appreciate the advice, or you glance at this and think, 'oh, well she's just full of hatred and bitterness and she's a troll and she doesn't know anything,' or something along those lines, anyway, I really hope you take it into consideration. I'm not saying it's a bad story, or calling you a bad writer, not at all.
I'm just saying that everyone (including myself, definitely myself) has room for improvement. I'm not a piece writer, J.K Rowling isn't a perfect writer, no one is.
But think about it, alright?
Good luck, Ella.
wow chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
You've made Bella in a slut
everlarkbabies chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I'm tearing up, this is like, the cutest story ever. I'm not a huge fan of canon couples usually, so this was great to read. You have a great talent. Thanks for bringing us this awesome story.
-CheerfulChatterbox
Guest chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
That was a beautiful chapter love the drama
Meyrick chapter 41 . 2/13/2014
I don't normally reveiw stories I read. I found the chapters you said sucked rather instructive as it contained significant detail which is essential. Some chapters, were slightly better written than others. But by far, this was the best fanfiction I've ever read.
Aimee chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Lol
VG 123456789 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
U R AWSOME THIS STORY IS THE MOST AMAZING ONE EVA
rubyrichy chapter 39 . 8/17/2013
please do a sequel loved this story it was the only story about bella emmet that has more than one chapter thx xx
Fred's Hermione chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i love it
SparkledDreams chapter 36 . 6/18/2012
Please, I want Emmett and Bella together!
carly chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
love it
Suck chapter 39 . 2/21/2011
This story was terrible I mean come on really so much drama and pour charlie he loved his daughter.
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
I really hate vamp Rosalie. She's such a bitch... I mean every girl has an inner bitch, but Rosalie is just ALL bitch. Inside and out