Reviews for Tears Under My Pillow
Frequent reader chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
I'm not sure why this story has so many rave reviews. I'm assuming because it's "different" but aside from that it wasn't very good. The character development was severely lacking. The story felt rushed and the ending left much to be desired.

Should have just killed off Mamo. At least it would have been a little interesting then; but not very.

I only finished it because I started it. Meh.
OnionHater chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Ahhhhh Mamoru and your illogical logic.
OnionHater chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
Ah ah ah, don't make assumptionssss
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
I await Mamoru's redemption.
OnionHater chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
That's adorable, but so stil hate you.
OnionHater chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
He's a bastard. She deserves better. Keh
Guest chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
La historia es muy buena pero al final le falto algo.
EvaNguyen chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Cathartic!
She138 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Loved loved LOVED this story. So heartbreakingly delicious. Thank you for your amazing work!
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Cue slamming head against hard surface. But in a good way.
kimchi759 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
[Insert slow clap here.]
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Oh, the irony. What goes around comes around, I suppose.
devafiend chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
What a sad, yet justified ending to an awesome fic! Thanks for writing such a touching fic!
Yvonnerenee chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
OMG, I'm happy/miserable that there wasn't a "happy ending" oh man, am I so relieved that you didn't force the "happy ending" scenario, and kept it so realistic with the warring emotions of everyone, and how it ended, "when a heart breaks, it's ident break even" that even though they both suffered/are suffering one is always suffering more than the other at some point in time. And it was just wonderful, even though I was literally fighting back tears of anger and sadness through almost the whole story. (I always empathize a little too much with stories, but that always tell me how good the work is). I really loved this, thank you for writing it, and finishing it. Can you imagine how lost I would've been without the closure of getting the ending of this story. Smh. Ok I'm done, byebye(:
llCrystalll chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
I loved this story. It was so realistic. Usually with fics like these, I skip to the last chapter to check the ending. I hate a weak Usagi, so I was content with the way you ended it. Therefore, I read and greatly enjoyed your entire story. As the story went on Mamoru's character developed quite well. You really got to see his flaws. He took the traits he loved of those closest to him for granted. He was self-centered and kind of self destructive. He was immature and insensitive and incapable of change, incapable of compromise and being in a relationship that was healthy to both parties. I of course enjoyed Usagi's evolution. I thought Motoki was going to stay with Reika for a second, but it's much harder to get past a 6 month affair than a one night stand. You'll make yourself crazy just thinking of all the deceit you experienced from both parties.

I really enjoyed your story.