Reviews for An Inner Revolution
lalalalee chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
oh thank god! i thought you'd left us.

of all the things to do together, for their first time really hanging out, holy crap... im reading ashley a bit different than spence is, cuz that's some tellin right there...
oompa.parade chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
great chapter

i've missed your updates lol

keep up the awesome work

-dd xox
FloatingInSand chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
niice pms plz
CCarbonmonoxide chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
fuck this was good.

(L)
Cyberbaby chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
love how spence is trying to figure ash out, we all know ash likes her too but the fact spence can't figure it out is cute pms
krisana22 chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
I absolutely LOVE this story. I can't get enough of it.
blonde gone wild chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
ahh that was REALLY good. i think that you should like.. update... like... NOW! :D
blonde gone wild chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
that was really good! i liked it! a lot! now i can go to school satasfied. haha. anyways, youve gotta update.. like soonish! :)
lauren36ren chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
I love this story. I can't think of much else to say right now but I think you get the idea.
lalalalee chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
spence, you better stop flirting with those boys! leading them on is rude! though she can barely keep anyone away, not even her 6th grade crush... god give ashley more strength!
Cyberbaby chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
glad they talked and that they both like each other now if only one of them will make a move...pms
LKOcean chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Okay this seriously is one of my fav stories! Keep it goin! PMRN!
pril chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
i absolutely love this. please don't stop
krisana22 chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
God i love this story, its amazing. PMS
lalalalee chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
yeah girl, you know... and ashley knows you too!

i absolutely love this. how many times have i said that? anyways. the flashback was excellent, so many seemingly insignificant meetings they have had are actually a lot more meaningful to both of them. and southern bama sure does get cold, but not as much as birmingham! wowe!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »