Reviews for An Inner Revolution
Heartichoke chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
great chapter. great first interation
Heartichoke chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
that chapter was just spewing drama
Blaze Phoenix chapter 22 . 3/15/2009
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
faberry143 chapter 22 . 1/28/2009
this was an awesome fic from start to finish! loved it!
Crytyk chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
Your style of writing totally drew me in. There are so many emotions in each paragraph...it's just...wow. The characters seem so real...so flesh and blood. Each one having a different personality. Amazing.
JustMeInLove chapter 22 . 8/28/2008
now that was heaven..sad to see this story end
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 22 . 5/7/2008
random ending and yeah McDonald's colors are annoying but they psychologically trigger hunger, anyways I liked the inclusion of Rilo Kiley cause Jenny Lewis is adorable. The conversations were realistic and the setting was really strange. Also I can't see either of them ever playing sports expect maybe surfing/swimming but not for school. It was a nice fanfic that was surprisingly long and I agree Ashley has great abs that would make anyone envious but Spencer is adorable. So overall it was enjoyable.
03DC chapter 22 . 4/13/2008
just caught up with the story. glad i did. )
krisana22 chapter 22 . 4/2/2008
Why stop now? I loved this story.
hii dollface chapter 22 . 4/1/2008
ah my lawd. that was brilliant.

i was hooked when i first started reading your story

everything flowed well together, the events and i guess who the relationships and the development of the characters are i got deeper in this.

its beautiful, aha and the pace was ace.

it was like just right.

your a fantasticco writer by the way.

the way you ended it so far on this story

asldfbvnbnsr/

it was .

and im totally not sugar coating my words.

but really good job.

it was a pleasure reading]
Jackstanatoir chapter 22 . 3/31/2008
i love this story good job
ThereAndBack chapter 22 . 3/30/2008
it was...IS great! luv it! so sweet...
oompa.parade chapter 22 . 3/30/2008
I loved the whole story (as you must know by now)

keep it up :)

-ddxox
Wicked68 chapter 22 . 3/30/2008
Aw, that was great. I am so sad to see this fic be over, but I like the way it ended. It has been a pleasure reading your wonderful story and I hope to read much more from you. I also hope to see updates to your other fics already in progress. Great story
booIczu chapter 22 . 3/29/2008
yay you updated! i LOVED it! Really good chapter and i cant wait to read more soon.
212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »