Reviews for An Inner Revolution
krisana22 chapter 21 . 3/4/2008
This can so not be the last chapter. I don't mean to sound ungratefull or anything it's just... I'll miss it too much.
Wicked68 chapter 21 . 3/3/2008
How is this the last chapter? Noo.
oompa.parade chapter 21 . 3/2/2008
just read the latest two chapters, great job.

i loved the story, it was so beautifully written im jealous of your talent, as many should be.

cant wait to read the epilogue,

keep it up :)

-dd xox
KTSA chapter 21 . 3/2/2008
great story,cant wait for the epilogue:D
arh1986 chapter 21 . 3/2/2008
So I am overly happy that they are back. Its about time something cheered me up. Thank you so much. I hope you will be able to post more very soon.
laney01 chapter 21 . 3/1/2008
aww ashley is soo cute lol. like this chapter..but yeah an epilogue is deff needed!
blonde gone wild chapter 21 . 3/1/2008
it was a cute ending
KTSA chapter 20 . 3/1/2008
Great upate,pms:D
kia-johns32 chapter 20 . 3/1/2008
I so love this story! Can't wait for the next post!
Wicked68 chapter 20 . 3/1/2008
Hahaha, I loved it when Ash's friend told her she is so obvious. I am so glad that Ashley is finally waking up and took the first step, by going to Spencer's house. The next the step is telling Spencer the whole truth about her and Aiden, and why she holds on to him and all that. Also, why was Paula grilling Ashley, its not like she knows what is really going on between them, all she knows is that they are friends?
arh1986 chapter 20 . 3/1/2008
I cannot believe you left us like that. I am dieing here. COME BACK POST MORE SOON PLAESE PLEASE PLEASE...
2bz2breading chapter 20 . 2/29/2008
Great update. Love the story. PMS!
laney01 chapter 20 . 2/29/2008
yet another great chapter! cant wait for the next one to see what ashley has to say to spencer! update soon! pms
2bz2breading chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Interesting story. PMS!
arh1986 chapter 19 . 2/18/2008
Ok wow I hope Spencer and Ashley will work through everything. And not be afraid. I also hope you post more very soon.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »