Reviews for An Inner Revolution
laney01 chapter 19 . 2/17/2008
i just read this story in about 2 hours. you've done an amazing job with this one. I think i like little chance of rain a little better but this is amazing as well. Your a great writer and cant wait to see what happens next!
Wicked68 chapter 19 . 2/17/2008
Another great chapter. Man, Ashley is fuckin up, hahahah. I mean, yeah, its understandable that she is scared and that this relationship with a girl, Spencer, is new, but she needs to like reflect and get some perspective, and definitely she needs to stop falling back on Aiden, that is a sure way to end things before they really start. And in a way, it isn't new, Spencer has liked Ashley for a long time, and I assume that Ashley has been liking Spencer from afar for a while as well. I don't understand why Addie is acting the way she is, I don't really care about her anyway. As long as Spencer has Jenna and Chloe she will be fine. And Clay is being all knowing, as usual. Im glad that they are getting their relationship back on track.

Update again soon.
KTSA chapter 19 . 2/17/2008
great update:)
kenzroxursox chapter 18 . 2/10/2008
i love this
Wicked68 chapter 18 . 2/10/2008
Are you fuckin kidding me? First, she still wore the bracelet after Spencer asked her not to. Then, she completely spazes out when Addie finds them. And then, she calls AIDEN to pick her up? What the hell? Oh, thats bad business, you are so stupid Ashley. Spencer needs to keep doing her like she is doing her right now. Damn, right she has a right to be mad and to not want to be in some sleazy, secret affair. Especially when Spencer has been liking Ashley for years now, and when she finally gets her, Ashley is trippin. But even then, I might have put up with for a little while, IF all this Aiden crap wasn't coming up as well.

Great update. PLEASE update again soon.
ROXKELL chapter 18 . 2/9/2008
the story is coming to gether . keep it up.
TutorGurl chapter 18 . 2/9/2008
Oh, Ashley, you silly little girl. Always making mistakes, no matter what universe. I feel so bad for Spencer, poor thing. I hope Ashley finds a way to prove herself soon, because hell yeah, Spencer, you sure do have a right!
arh1986 chapter 18 . 2/9/2008
Ok wow can we say DRAMA. Which so sucks but I guess things cannot always be sunshine and rainbows. I hope you can post more soon. Maybe they will really be able to talk everything out and have no secrets or anything left.
arh1986 chapter 17 . 2/5/2008
I don't know what really to say I just hope that both Spencer and Ashley can be ok about themselves to not care what people think and be open and happy with each other. I hope you can post more up soon.
Wicked68 chapter 17 . 2/4/2008
I was so happy to see a new update for this story. I see some potential static arising though, with the whole out-not out thing Ashley has going on. I think Spencer should give her some time though, I think Ashley hasn't been with a girl before. Also, that part with Ashley having on that silver thing with the engravings in it made me cringe. That's bad business Ashley, if would be different if it didn't have the engravings in it, or she shouldn't have let Spencer see the underside. Really, she just shouldn't have put it on. I hope you update again soon.
KTSA chapter 17 . 2/4/2008
iv missed this alot!PMS:D
krisana22 chapter 17 . 2/4/2008
I was thinking about this fic the other day and was wondering if it was dead. I'm happy to see the update because it's one of my favorites. I hope Ashley will stick to her word and not pull away from her. Great update!
oompa.parade chapter 17 . 2/4/2008
great chapter, keep it up :)

-dd xox
ROXKELL chapter 17 . 2/3/2008
I'am injoing the story! Please up date soon!
booIczu chapter 17 . 2/3/2008
yeah finally got to read some more thank you so much for updateing this is one of my top favorite storys. really good.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »