Reviews for City of Devils
SkullszEyes chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was awesome! :D Lol
Lil Tanuki chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Another truly lovely work, Axel Angst at it's best. The imagery is wonderful, every moment played perfectly in my empty head as I read and reread this. Axel's denial and pain portrayed so clearly and expressively that it catches you heart and makes it bleed for him.

-Tanuki
estrellaz chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
AWW! Axel! -hugs him-

Sweet oneshot though rather short.

Still, touched me enuff. Axel's so pitiful.

Write more Akuroku's like this.

:D
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
;]

This is the best Axel angsting story I've read

You da master.

And of course I complimented it nicely. Who wouldn't? xDD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
wow so deppressing reminds me of me wow
QueenStrata chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
D: Axel.

Crap, I don't even know what to say right now. I've been so out of it all week, but you wrote this so I had to read it and um. Yeah. I particularly liked the phrase "sin whispering around him"; it's very fitting for Axel.

...I would now proceed to babble, but my brain isn't quite working today, so let's just say that I enjoyed it and it was sad and D: Yeah. God, my eloquence ASTOUNDS me.
solonggoodbye chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
That was really, really good! I envy your descriptive talents, since thats the bit I struggle most with when I'm writing anything. I really enjoyed reading this, even if it made me a bit ";_;!"
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
O:

AXEL PIE.

ROXAS BREAK ME HEART.

you're welcome btw if you ever write something and are all i dun wanna post it well maybe - because dood ALL YOUR WORKS ARE FUCKING WORTH IT KAY.

so this took another ten years off mah life.

it was pur ANGSTY LOVE.

squee!
Sasuke-N-Sakura4Ever chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
So beautiful. Great detail as always. Poor Axel *sniffles* I thought that part in KH2 was kinda adorable when he said he would miss Roxas. I'm so happy you wrote another Akuroku. Keep up the good work _