Reviews for A Supplication For a Forgotten Soul
popping corn chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
i love it, i love it, i love it! Poor Regulus.
LyssaLaughable chapter 5 . 3/15/2009

This story made me cry so much... I always liked Regulus.

This was really good]

Ieyre chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Aww. The end of this was really cute, in a weird way.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
*Hugs him* You're doing the right thing! You rock buddy!

Nicely written!
Wolf the Braineater chapter 5 . 9/9/2007 Wonderful job on the Sirius/Regulus relationship. Totally believable. Kudos.
Wolf the Braineater chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Haha! "I race to the loo and retch," for whatever reason, I loved this line. This work I like much, MUCH better than 'Brothers and Sons.' It's dark and lovely. From the first words of the first chapter, you really set the tone. It was riveting. Anyway, enough said, I've got to read the rest.

Well Done!
The.Wonder.Of.The.World.Is.Gon chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
haha im writtin a fic ike this
ReAdErWrItErWhAtEvEr chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Go Regulus, go Regulus. I loved it! There aren't many stories about him and I don't think it's fair that JK Rowling didn't really explain his life. My favorite part was when it was, “It won’t do you any good,” I say, stepping close to him. “They can’t hear you.” I recognized it immediatly like when in the Chamber of Secrets movie Lord Voldermort says that to Harry about Ginny. _
Noontide chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
Oh, this was brilliant! I love how you portrayed Regulus. And the reunion with Sirius at the end was done really well. It's believable. x3
Joe King chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
Holy crap...that ROCKED!

I mean, that was really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really (and I'm going to stop now, though I could go on just to annoy the heck out of people) good.

Well written, amazingly well written! Beautiful!

Please write more!