Reviews for The Geek's Guide to World Domination
graceblade chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Another great story. I laughed so hard at some scenes that I almost got in trouble at work:) Keep up the great work.
tricky1379 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Brilliant...this is definitely your best story yet!
drufan chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Crap on a cracker that was great! I don't think I have laughed so hard at a fic in a long time. Great story telling, great characterizations, great humor! Loved it!
BButtercup chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Wonderful story! Poor Chuck :o)
lily nevin chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Excellent story! I love your Geeks and Goons series, and how you portray John and Rodney's relationship. These stories always make me laugh out loud. Especially the parts where John is under the influence of something (pain, medication, lack of oxygen) and shares just a bit too much of the intimate details of his relationship with Rodney in front of the rest of the team. So cute! Can't wait for your next Guide!
Machaggis chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Love, love, loved it! An angsty Rodney and Hurt John are my favorite, but, wow, I sure liked having Radek in this with a big part. What a clever plot!
Mangst chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
This was evil, evil, fun. :)
scifi lemon chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Hey, I'm not a slash fan and even if there isn't blatent sex, would you please put a warning in the summary or at the beginning that it's slash? Thanks
Linnzi chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wonderful, as always. The whump was delicious, the humour as razor sharp as always. There was so much I liked here, I couldn't possibly list it all. Well done, and thanks for sharing! :)
Mellyna chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
madroby chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Yall just made my day! It was rough at work and I'm sitting with my laptop trying to recover. Did a quick check and *poof*, there is fanfict from yall at the top of the page! And as I read, the stress just left my I giggled thru the adventures of Radek and mini-me. Great job as always!
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Oh, my... Gah! This is absolutly one of the most delightful stories ever! There were points where I laughed so hard I cried. Which is really hard when was I so darn worried about John, and Radek maybe actually succeeding in taking over Atlantis that I can't read fast enough to find out what's going to happen to next. Excellent story!