Reviews for Real Love
Steven Kodaly chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
"... it wouldn't be so bad as long as Roger was his goofball.

…And he stayed away from rocks."

/Snerk!/ What a way to keep things in perspective!
accident prone chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
heh, i really liked these. i havent played this game in kind of forever...and i dont think i even made it all the way to the ending. and then i was trying to play it again but my controller was being finnicky and just went pbth. so, uh...right! i've actually always liked roger. lots. but somehow i've never really thought about him that much...i just liked him. i really liked the fayt and albel ones... you should update this soon.

and i really wish you did own star ocean 3. that'd be epic. and awesome.
Steven Kodaly chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
...Yep. You're going to burn for this. Would you care for some company in that handbasket express of yours?
darkinterval chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
HEY, AM I FIRST?

YES I'M FIRST- I think- anyway, a wonderfully written chapter from a wonderful person
darkinterval chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Oh my! Yes, I was wondering about this rather obvious canon couple... It was pretty evident that Roger total likes her and who could blame him, she's hot ;) Not to mention my favorite female kick-ass fighter in the whole game!

"she just smiled that mysterious smile of hers after the fighting was done and told him that he’d done well" Somehow this really sounded very in-character; something Nel would most definitely say! Although this is your first het, it's an awesome het! I do hope you'd inspire others to explore this crush-thing soon x) Because I see too many Albel/Fayt fics popping out that it's practically jamming the search bar (lol not really but you get the point)

Let's have some variety people!

~ciaos
MelodicMadness chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Ahaha, oh man! That was awesome!

I'm smilin' lika dork over here! XD

I never thought about that couple much, but... jeez, you write so good. It makes me sad I haven't written SO3 in a while... maybe I can do a one-shot with other unloved characters ()...

Anyways, job well done. Now I'm running off to read more!
darkinterval chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
Oh my god~ Melt x Roger? I totally love you to pieces x) Not only is this uniquely challenging, it's pack-full of fluff and innocent romance xD Truthfully, I never once thought about this pairing but now, you're making me like it, along with everyone x roger lol Well, i'm going to keep this short since is being evil with my reviews and strangely cutting them off. Hope you got my full review for the previous chapter in the end!
darkinterval chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Oh my god, I love you! *squeals and huggles taitofan to the point of near soffocation* eheheh... Goodness, gracious me! Who cares if I'm in the middle of exams, this fic was just DYING to be read! Yay! I wonderfully, pleasing and smexy couple fic of my absolute favorite couple yes yes! *nods head enthusiastically* I'm terribly grateful that you recommended me in your A/N it was so sweet of you
buttertroll chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was adorable. :3

I'm not quite sure how to eloquently articulate what I liked so much about it, but I always enjoy rivalries and the antics of children combined with the parental commentary. I also liked how you kept the vernacular of the kids (the ain'ts and ya'lls and so forth).

As for constructive criticism, all I was able to find was when Lucien says "I call the whole thing off"(which was probably meant to be "called").

Good job!
darkinterval chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
AH CUTE~! XD Guess who, lol. I believe this is, by far, the most scrumptious fic I've ever read! And the plus side, it has a ROGER lol Seriously, you don't see much of him around these parts. I think it's really sweet that you got the whole rivalry-gone-lovers theme all worked out, cuz when it involves those two, it's definitely worth all the trouble and fun x) I think it's really sweet that Roger's family supports him, sort of like his own fairytale coming true and living happily ever after, huh? But imagine if they got more...acquainted with one another *hint hint* Oh, and I hope this isn't a one-shot *prays* but if it is, you better write more stuff about my darling baby Roger OMG should have more of these SO minor(ity) pairings and i believe that through this, you're making a very bold statement *nods head* Frankly, I don't see much of Roger-centrics or fics which even place him as a main at all! You know what, one day we should create a community for the wonderful world of SO minority pairings x)

P.S Make them KISS MORE and do...stuff _
Shattered Diamond chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Is adorable the wrong word for this...? Oh well. I adore Roger, and the shounen-ai is a very nice plus as well.