Reviews for Written in the Stars
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was just soo sweet and sad end. That is my first AsumaxKurenai story and I enjoyed it. ]
Kunoichi of Hearts chapter 1 . 12/14/2007

that's so cute!

Must hold back the tears...

good job though!
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Aww that made me almost cry. Good one shot. T_T
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Aww, poor Asuma. The pick-up made me laugh, reminding me of a certain perverted monk, but the part that really got me emotionally was when you mentioned how Asuma wished the months would go by so he could hold his baby... So sad. Good story!
Tiernan Hunter chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
aw! that was so sad, i love this pairing though. they're so good together, and i have serious issues dealing with Asuma not getting to see his kid. this was really great!
StarPlatinum chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Love the way you put their relationship in progress. The way Asuma acts towards Kurenai. That's exactly what I wish to see. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful fic.
BeautiiQueen chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Aw, that's just plain to sweet! I love Asuma and Kurenai, I almost cried when I'd found out he died, him and Gai are like my favorite senseis in the show! It so so sad... This was a beautiful, well-written piece.
braindamage730 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
great story and i still cant believe they killed him off either that shit makes me mad but it did make skikamaru stronger !
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
aw, that's so sweet! this was so well-written, as always. not to mention very realistic. i could see every bit of this happening.

oh, and asuma's first line to kurenai, about wanting to father her child, reminds me of miroku from inuyasha, who will go up to any attractive woman and ask her to bear his child. XD

anyways, this was great! i love asukur. it's my favorite sensei pairing.
Melted Flames chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wow, this is amazing! I serisouly almost cried when Asuma died, and then I almost cried again hen I found out Kurenai was pregnant with his kid. Great story!