Reviews for Attachment
Shiba-san chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
Awwwww! Great ending!
Anisoka280 chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
Great story love it great work
Iniysa chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Loved this! You should write a sequel. Many years later, Ilah as a older teen. You could show flashbacks of her growing up. How instead of going to school she took lessons with the experts. Learned many worlds histories. Show the wedding and her becoming a big sister. Does she somehow carry the gene? Hmm you would need a plot line... Maybe her parents are in trouble and she is bound and determined to save them?

;)

Lauren
Iniysa chapter 15 . 6/8/2012

;)

Lauren
cupcakelover0822 chapter 15 . 6/1/2012
Great story :)
Ridara aris mae chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
i think that todd should come and that ilah should meet him

or something
Q chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I find it interesting that you've deliberately set this after Lifeline. Are you that afraid of Elizabeth Weir?
JoeyLuv chapter 15 . 3/29/2012
I was worried that you were not going to finishing this fic. Thank you for doing so. I really enjoyed how Ilah changed John's life and so many others. Kids have a way of doing that! Loved the ending.
mercuryfire chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
yay! thank you for updating. i'd been wondering when sheyla was gonna get together. can't wait till you update again :-) thanks for writing
Mechia132 chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
should have read this one first now I understand the other one. but still love the store. looking forward to more
Mechia132 chapter 15 . 3/28/2012
Thank you for another Chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Shellbean chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
Hello Agrabah's Princess,

Yet another great story. I don't know if this one is considered finished by you but its still great. I think John makes a great Dad! I think he will be getting plenty of help in raising Ilah. Look forward to reading more of your stories and good luck with school and work and writing more fan fic's.
Shiba-san chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
Aww! She's so cute! Great ideas for presents, and the yfit what each character would give, as well. Great chapter!
wisconsinrocks chapter 13 . 9/8/2011
I have enjoyed this story so far. Hope you have time to finish it. Thanks for writing SGA, I do enjoy reading it.
lan chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
fav fic love it write more soonnn!