Reviews for Put it Together
skatergirl716 chapter 18 . 3/16/2008
Awesome story, I really liked it. Good job!
ratti pillo chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
aw! i'm sad to see this one come to an end. But looking forward to prequels from this group...again, AWESOME job! congrats on finishing another story!
joanoa chapter 18 . 3/9/2008
Thats not an ending! I want more. I've loved this ride. Its been fantastic! Great Job. J.
Torithy chapter 18 . 3/9/2008
Aw, gutted that it's over, but I loved the ending! It was perfect that loose ends were tied up, but there was still something for each of the couples to look forward to in the future. Great job! :)
alemica2 chapter 18 . 3/8/2008
Aw, I always love a happy ending! I cant wait for more from this group. I love Colleen and Scooter! Im happy they were able to work things out.
Torithy chapter 17 . 3/6/2008
Aw, yay! I dunno what makes me happier - an engagement ring for Julie and Dean or a baby for Connie and Rick! :D Hope there's another update soon!
alemica2 chapter 17 . 3/5/2008
Exciting chapter! A lot happened. I hope you update soon, I wanna know what happens with Colleen and Scooter!
Torithy chapter 15 . 2/16/2008
Scooter, Scooter, Scooter - and you're supposed to be the older mature one! Much as I love him and Colleen together, I don't think I'd be too forgiving if I was her! Good job on this though :)
alemica2 chapter 15 . 2/15/2008
Wow, if my boyfriend did to me what Scooter did, I don't think I'd be as forgiving as Colleen! lol, but update soon, please!
ratti pillo chapter 15 . 2/15/2008
sigh! I love it when you mention Connie (and Guy) speaking french, hehe. I love that they're honeymooning in Paris...love love love Rick and Connie, and I'm playing around with a future ff featuring the two- only in homage to you of course! :) I love also the drama btw scooter and colleen! oh we...are you writing back story about Delia and Scooter? I don't remember her from other ...again GREAT job!
00mightyaddict99 chapter 14 . 2/15/2008
(_)i'm loving scooter and coleen in the story... but i'm still on cons and rick...keep it up
Torithy chapter 14 . 2/10/2008
“I dressed you up in it in the middle of the night. You look that pretty.” - I officially love that line, lol!

Ahh, the Bashes and their blondes - wow, Tammy and Julie competing over something as stressful as weddings ... imagine the carnage!
alemica2 chapter 14 . 2/10/2008
loved it :) update asap
joanoa chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
That is such a Fulton proposal! I love it!
00mightyaddict99 chapter 13 . 2/3/2008
really love your story...specially update no. 12...excited for the next one...God bless
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »