Reviews for Fred Flies Again
lyon5678 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is amazing! Thanks so much for writing something that really could've (and should've) happened, instead of doing a angsty-George-is-going-insane-without-Fred number, which is actually getting a little depressing on this website.

Anyway, kudos for excellent writing, interesting plot and keeping everyone perfectly in-character!

It was really cool to read this after just a few days of writing my own first fic. That is also set on Platform 9 and 3/4 and involves George, but it's not nearly as fun as yours. Anyway, great job! :)
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
this one-shot is unbelievable funny, hilarious
Kristine chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
LOLZ

I was laughing so hard ;)

but wasn't James-Harry's father- a chaser?

Good job!
Jedi Santa GoatChicken chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
That was hilarious!

I loved it! George would have so done that!

If Hogwarts were real and I was invited, I would want George to send me off to Hogwarts! XD
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I can picture George doing that!
theninjakittyy chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
...XD
Snaily chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Okay, that was just hilarious! I loved it! Great job! :)
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
OK, I have to honestly say, that first I thaught, that it's going to be a stupid fic, but I'm glad, that I was wrong! It was classic, a real George Weasley moment! I actually laughed and snorted!
Samantha Jerzak chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
LMFAO! i loved it! everyone was in character and i love imagining it!
St. Fang of Boredom chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was so funny and cute! Think we need to write J.K.R. and tell her to add that on the epilogue!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
*dies laughing*
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
OMG, that was hilarious! Great job!
Kryptonfox chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This was so funny! Where was George's wife? I'm so sure she would have been pleased with what her husband did! :P Great job!
Leaviel chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
oh dear gawd, George! freaking psycho! and I could see him doing that too! Actually, that was a more Fred-ish thing to do... but... yeah...
Starkiller chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Oh my goodness, this was such a brilliant and hilarious one-shot. I so wish this was how Deathly Hallows had really ended (well, except the original Fred-being-dead part of course XD). George's parenting skills are something to be desired, but we wouldn't want him any other way, eh? lol!