Reviews for A Confusing Spiral of Emotions
Agafa Shelly chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
cute little fic:D
Heartless Lotus chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Unghhh! I can't wait for them to finally say that they love each other already, but at least they know that they care...for now.

Media sure is harsh, I pity them. But I think Ayumu will be fine, he had his own personal bodyguards after all (and a hella sexy boyfriend to add LOL)

Critics? Hmm... I think I can only say that there are few typos here and there, but it didn't really bother me I think? Oh, maybe you could add their activity together so it's not so monotone? Like Eyes helping Ayumu cook or anything like that? It's nice to see their love slowly blooming after all. Oh, add more of the training scene! I don't know why but I love them! XD

Update please, this is my fave pair for years and I would like to see this story completed! I will wait patiently for it!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Sorry, but aren't Ryoko and Asazuki brother and sister? Seriously! I'm pretty sure they are, aren't they?
AnnElfwind chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
I seriously cannot find anything I don't like. I love this story. And I am willing to wait for the next chapter even if it takes another two years. :) And I'm seriously looking forward to the part when tehy will finally admit that they do love each other. :)
Mellisa chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Wow,such a awesome fanfic! I look forward to the next chapter!
AnnElfwind chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
I love this story! And I think you should finish it. Even though I'm not one to talk... *has stories old several years that are not finished* But I love this pairing and the Idea of this tory is simply original and very interesting. I recomend you trying finishing it. Because I wanna know what happens next!

I mean it. This is one fantastic story!

BTW: Sorry for my not so perfect english, but I'm not a native, so... Well, you get the point.
the dark euphie chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
That article is only going to make their lives one big living hell. I can't wait for you to finally update.
yumi chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
waa! great fanfic but i think you made this a long time ago?

I can't see the date to which or when you updated

so i'd like to say i like your fanfic

as for each chapter sorry to say this but some chapters were dragging but rush is not good too, hope your not mad .

well that's all i could think of
anonym chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
I read all of the chapters and I think it is a very nice and interesting story, so I hope you can update soon with longer story in your next chapter.
True Colours chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
A tabloid scandal? Yeuch. Well, makes a nice change of drama from being hunted with guns. But where is mah awkward hand-touching practise? I hope it's coming up soon...I want them to get together and stuff!

True
Insane Teddy Bear chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Okay, constructive criticism. While the plot is very interesting, and the characters are very well written, the chapters are very short, and the updates are far inbetween. I would love to read more from you, though. I hope this didn't sound mean. If it did then I'm sorry for that. Bye-bye!
merlyn1382 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
didn't noticed that you changed your writing style so what didn't you like about the old way you used to write
mochiusagi chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
ohhhh I like the scandel, it hints to a deeper friendship btwn Eyes and Ayumu. Please update soon!
fan chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
FINALLY but is great story, hope you update soon!
True Colours chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Well, OK then. There is something annoying (and very common) about your style - why are your characters always 'the chocolate-haired teen,' 'the braided-haired girl,' a certain silver-haired man.' I mean, we all know it's Eyes - what point are you trying to make, exactly? It's like you're reducing the characters to their hair. Don't do it.

Spelling and grammar on the whole is pretty good - a few little errors, so you might want to proofread the chapters, but I never do so I can't talk. I'm just super-glad that you're writing a fic for this pairing, because I seem to have started shipping them but can't find many fics for the pairing. Also, I loved your concert schedule - the 'two pianos' or 'one piano' seemed to me to show that you'd really given some thought to what the logistics of a piano duet concert would actually be like. The number of pianos is something a non-musician might not consider, but it's actually very important...I was just looking through all the concerts that said 'one piano' and smirking...please do some description of tense, almost-hand-touching practise and kicking one another for the pedal...I'd also heard of several of the places where they were performing - it seems like a pretty plausible tour.

True