Reviews for Mineral Moon
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 19 . 2/28/2009
is lei mary and gray's child? cant wait for the next chapter!
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 17 . 12/4/2008
hm... *murmurs*good yes, very good...
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 16 . 11/25/2008
I probably hate cubicles as much as she does. I would never get a cubicle job. As it turns out Eric did like me and I didnt have the guts to ask him out but my cousin asked him out and now they're going out I think. I prob wont see him again till next year... Eric reminded me so much of what I thought Edward from Twilight would look like... Anyway I hate cubicles yada yada yada... bye.
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 15 . 10/29/2008
*pouts*i wish kai would work on my game. he goes to that beach bar thing every summer and yet he doesnt make any money. how stupid is that? god i cant wait till saturday! i get to see a guy named eric! i kinda have a crush on eric now! hes funny and nice to me and he might like me too! doesnt that just make you happy!
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 14 . 10/24/2008
that was wierd and short! more more more!
10joinfei chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
cute and funny, but my least favorite so far
Ekoaleko chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
Aww. A Kappa fic. I love the stories you make out of the least popular characters.

XD AHA, there's a solution as to how Won paid his debt! Very rational of you. Though I still have to say that Won's my favourite! (insert big heart here)
SimpleSunSpot chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
Ok...I'm back.. I like randomly appearing once in a while to tell you how much I love your stories :D

Now.. who is the father of the child and how deep is the pond she forced poor, apparently not so bright

("She saw the Kappa who had sneaked out of the pond and was stupidly poking at the bee hive"),

Kappa into!

Chap 10...this certainly put a twist on the farmer girl..she got a sort of of snobby rich girl vibe

"Meanwhile the Harvest Sprites and Won slaved away to make her richer."

Like always...your creativity is awesome! Can't wait to see which character will have the next lucky chap. :)
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
Good god, that was helarious. Poor Won, the world was really against him! And Popuri and Rick and Kai, omg! THat was so funny, that was just... LMFAO! Anyways... good story! Ok, well, later!
SimpleSunSpot chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
Wow that really explained a lot...

Poor Won..nothing like getting a bill for a smooshed box. What could Gotz have done? Ducktaped it?

Oh and I could definitely have seen Rick and Kai pulling Popuri back and forth in a

She's mine! No She's mine!

sortta fashion...

You probably have got to wonder though... if Lilla is busy running the store and Rick is always off yelling at Kai during the summer then...how is Popuri coping with taikng care of all of the chickens?

Oh..srry I spend too much time pondering on unsolved questions...

What I've been trying to get around to saying this whole review is that I really liked this new chap. It was awesome!
Ekoaleko chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
omg. CUTE! Poor Won! Haha, I knew his poor box would end up breaking someday... but how's he gonna pay the bill? Maybe that's another story ;)

I'm lovin the short stories. And Won.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 9 . 9/15/2007
For some reason, I laughed at the thought of Popuri being pulled by both Rick and Kai in opposite directions...it was a pretty funny mental image. XD

Yeah, poor Won...all he wanted was a box. xD
SimpleSunSpot chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Hmm... I always wondered where Won slept. The whole one bed thing always bugged me. Won's character is so fuuny though. The way he always tries to get customers and make sales, even at the worst possible moments, kills me.

Like here when he has to attatch a price to anything he can.

"I have extra boxes available if you wish to get some sleep. I will find a box to sell to you."

Or here when he never stopped thinking of Kai as someone he can make a profit off of.

"I told you boxes were very comfortable to sleep in. Maybe you will consider buying one, or a dozen in the morning. Good night customer."

Now the last unsolved question I must know...How does Won fit in his Orange box...Or does he just sleep on top of it..but then why doesn't it collapse?
The Scarlet Sky chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
Thanks for taking the suggestion! Heehee, Doctor x Elli.
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
LMFAO, that was too funny! I would have died laughing if I didn't have sleeping peoples in the house! Ok, as suggestion, how about umm... Kai and Rick fic, where Rick and Kai fight, and Popuri gets caught in the middle of it. Thank you! Ok, bye now!