Reviews for Mineral Moon
The Scarlet Sky chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
OMG...I can SO see the Gourmet eating Claire! Lol. And yay for Grary in chapter six! WOOT! I love that pairing to death! Ask anyone!

Hm...I should make a suggestion. Maybe a funny little story about one of the doctor's many failed homemade medicines? XD
Ekoaleko chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Oh MAN. I inspired this? Haha, I've never done that before... but that was amazing. It's so poetic, and the flow is so good, and the words all link together and... you get my point. I love Gray x Mary! I don't know if I told you before, but they're awesome!

Sorry I couldn't keep up with reviews, school is beating me down like an iron fist...

But this is worth all worth reading on my free time!
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
Whoa... that was seriously crazy. I mean, wow... I think that Popuri had married the Gourmet Judge, but Luna had a dream about it! But it was so fricken helarious! Oh my god! That was serioulsy so funny. This just killed me:

"After the marriage was done, he would eat his wife. She screamed and struggled but couldn't get free. It was the end!"

Oh my god, that was so funny! Ok, well bye now!
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
Aw! That was so cute! Simply adorable, can't wait for you're next one. I"m going to bed, so goodnight, and can't wait for the next. Ah the Poetic words flowed from her mind, yet they couldn't quite reach the snowy white paper set in front of her upon her shining, maple desk. Tee-hee! Ok, good night!
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Hmm, pretty good! Me like a lot! That was actually quite amazing, though I don't think it was you're best one, I think that you could have done better. But you know, it was still good. It wasn't funny per say, it was just, well, General. It wasn't exactly romantic, it wasn't exactly tragic, or saddening, though all those were kind of thrown into it. It was good. Now, goodnight, and bye!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Wow, lol, never would have thought of that. Those silly harvest sprites...
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
LOL Wow that was funny. OMG, that was helarious. I did see a few spelling errors, but nothing to worry about! Ok, I have a character you could use... Rick and Popuri! YAY THEM! Ok, well, bye now! Update soon please, oh yeah, and smiley's for you :D :D :D :D! YOU GOT 4! YOu're lucky, I only give smiley's to funny peoples! Ok, bye now!
Ekoaleko chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
I LITERALLY snorted and started laughing at this:

""Yeah, I sleep on my bed and Won sleeps in his box." Zack explained very naturally."

Sorry I didn't review the last chapter, I was being lazy. oh god, this is so funny... and eek, you accept requests? How about a... um... oh poo, I don't know . anyway, love it!
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
That was helarious! Go Kai! He is so cool! Thank you for writing a story for me :D! OK, umm... good job! Funn fun, yay Won again! I can't believe you made Won sleep in his box! That is helarious! Ok, bye now!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Wow, poor Kai...lol. How long do you think this series is going to be? Or are you just spontaneously adding whatever pops into your head? Just wondering.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Hilarious. XD

There were a few spelling errors, but nothing big. I think it's cool that your first two stories feature Won; almost no one writes about the guy. You're stories are short and to the point, but very, very funny. Keep it up.
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
That was so cool! I thought that this story was great! Can I see a Kai oneshot? For me? PLEASE? He's becoming my fave now, so ya! Thank you! Ok, this was an awesome one shot, so cool! I should write some kind of Won story... hmm. Oh well, good job! Bye!
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
That was quite helarious, I must say! That was totally awesome! Won couldn't sell a single apple, but when someone finally buy's one, he think's he/she (is it a girl or boy, I'm not sure that it showed) doesn't want to buy one! I think that was a great story. Are you gonna countinue with this? I hope so! Ok, bye!
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
LMFAO. A story about Won's apples... you don't see that everyday. It was extremely interesting and all the characters seemed in-role, though there were a few spelling/grammar errors here and there. But other than that it was formatted really well.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2