Reviews for Yamete!
irgroomer chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I think this is one of my new favorite stories. This one is amazing! XD
sick-bxbblegum chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hahaha, I loved it! So sexay ewe
Oh, and did you know: there were 69 favorites on this story, until I favorited it xDDD
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love it :D
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Love, I read this and you inspired me to watch OHSHC.
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
hahahaha, this is awesome! I love tamaki's reaction at the end!
charrybarry chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
AWESOME!

awesomeawesomeawesomeawesome!

tee hee hee!
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
LOL . Kawaii!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Heheh. LOL! Poor Tamaki... Love it! Please write more - ps it was great for a first fanfic XD
lyke oh snap chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Hahah! Yay fer twincest! xDTamaki was super super great job! ;D
hiddenyaoilover527 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
O/o...Kuso...that was amazing...there are no words to discribe how amazing that couple is...I'm glad I looked at your list of stories or I never would have read this one! *Chokes as he soon dies of a nosebleed*
MarinaM chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Your first twincest fic? 0_0 Amazing then! The idea of keeping the tie is very good, I loved it! AND OMG TONO! XD
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Oh my..the smut is so lovely... XD

I FINALLY got to this...good grief, I have no time for reading these days. Bah. But yay, the twins! I was kinda confused at first, cuz it looked like Kaoru was being seme and I was like, "But Hikaru is seme!" But then it was just Agressive!Kaoru...yum! Actually, both of them...yum!

Ohh, Tamaki...don't be scared...why don't you join them next time? XD
The Benevolant Malice chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Haha amazing!

Read most of your other stuff and I gotta tell you I love your work. x]

Keep it up, y'know?
Kohaku nunami chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Technically Aishiteru means, I like you. As too confessing to some one your feelings. As like a girl telling a boy she likes him, and in response if he does too usually they have a relationship, So its close to I love you but still considered I like you.
Aren0817 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008