Reviews for Flying on a Red Cloud
1tE5o6 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I ove MOMO!
Firevoid chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
Ino meets Sasori! Not that is was important, but I just had to say that. I would be astonished if you did read your fanfictions again. I just can't, I mean, I labour over it for ages then I just don't want to see the thing again. Not that I hate fanfictions, but yeah. Poor Anna.
Firevoid chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Loved this chapter so much, especially at the end.

'I can hardly say "Oh, I’m sorry for ramming you in the balls, Deidara. I was thinking of male rampaging pandas.”'

'Here he was confessing his affection for me, and suddenly he’s talking about his mechanical eye. Get your priorities straight!'

“I could get raped, molested, killed, or physically harmed! Isn’t that obvious?”

“You think I’m going to rape, molest, kill, or physically harm you, un?”

“YES. Possibly all four!” I can completely and totally see it now.

“Come on, Ino-chan, un. Besides, you owe me one for practically mutilating my-” I cover my ears. Somehow, I don’t want Deidara to mention his… little senpai, as Tobi would call it.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
The chap was great! Um And can you make an InoXoc fic with Yune? they seem so cute together!
TheKimikoGirl chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
great as always!

and thanks for mentioning me
DieTonightLiveForever chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
You updated! Hah, I hadn't even checked in a while, and I was just doing my daily rounds. And there it was!

My sister still doesn't know while I was screaming 'Finally' and 'Happy Day!' at the computer. Wow, Im such a dork. XD

I don't re-read my stuff either, which explains why there is so much typos and stuff. XD

I am in love with you and... for the moment I wont do anything...violent. That's alot to promise for me. Well. I might if you dont update Entwined By Memories soon!
TheKimikoGirl chapter 8 . 3/29/2008

ive been waiting forever and checking back every day

update pweety pweese*does puppydog face*
Mikayla chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
Holy crap this is awsome but you need to update it pretty soon. people do stupid stuff when theyre angry
sara chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
this is awsome you better make another chapter soon.
x-GaaIno-x-For-Life-x chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
HAHAHA land of strawberries
kim chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
cool story

update soon
FrolickingToast chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
This was a good chapter. It'd make more sense with Pein's insanity if Ino didn't have the gag so she could scream but the gag's good too. So kawaii. Konan's a doll, ne? The grape thingie was funny too XD
solus.serpen chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
:D ~new chapter~ :D

Hmm...I liked this one because I'm into torture etc, but I've just got to say that Ino must be one hell of a strong girl to still be conscious after all of that - especially reading the concern that they have for her!

;) ~looking forward to the next chapter~ ;)

*takes grapes*
Odetoblue chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
aw, poor Ino-chan! ALL BLONDES MUST UNITE! *strikes odd looking pose*

Deidara:...k, un. can stop now. I'm kind of dying over here.

yinyanglover chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
Nice chappi and I LOVE overripe grapes! Eat them all the time!