Reviews for A New Life in the Dark
LAdolphingirl chapter 20 . 5/17
Wow, so is this the story you told me you were working on? Or is it the one at the top of the list?

Eh, I have no idea. Anyway, I'm sorry to say, but I sort of skipped to the last chapter here... I'm feeling a bit jittery today. Believe me, the idea interests me, but I just get very emotional about everything, and right now I feel a bit... overwhelmed.
LAdolphingirl chapter 6 . 5/17
OOOooohh! YES! I loved this one! SO cool! And poor Voldemort... I feel sorry for him... He loved that... Jane, didn't he?

I have NO idea why, but that reminds me of starwars... WHY? I haven't seen that in the LONGEST time...
LAdolphingirl chapter 5 . 5/17
LOL, weird because I knew that the anklet was the thing that was keeping her 'inner evil' from coming out as soon as she seemed so concerned it was gone.

Very clever of you! But it seems I've read many books with things like that... I sort of know what to expect.

Anyway, this is REALLY cool!
LAdolphingirl chapter 4 . 5/17
Oh, MAN... Who was THAT?!
LAdolphingirl chapter 3 . 5/17
Wow. An interesting twist, I might add! I like it!

THIS is going to be interesting...
LAdolphingirl chapter 2 . 5/17
Ooooh, that was random! XD

OH NO. WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!
LAdolphingirl chapter 1 . 5/17
Ooooh, now THIS is interesting!
KittehKat chapter 6 . 5/8
STAR WARS 4 LIFE WOOOOOOOO!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
Hmm... very interesting story, however I preferred the original ending, and hope you do NOT plan on making a sequel to the alternate ending. I just felt it didn't fit this story, nor did it seem long enough to be its ending... or a segue into another story.
Overall I loved the plot and the flow of planning in the story. Thanks for posting it here, as I enjoyed reading it. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
This story is awesome
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Harry you idiot !
She was happy with Draco !
duchessdeer chapter 30 . 8/9/2014
Wow! I like both endings much. Even when I love sad ends the most.
Loved it!
Becca chapter 30 . 5/18/2014
Hey, I absolutely adored this fic, but there were a few things that distracted me. There was quote a few mentions of finals and quarter finals, but seeing as Hogwarts and the Harry Potter universe was set in Britain, I thought it would be helpful to explain our schooling system for future reference. We don't really have exams in the winter, its just at the end of the year, (just like In the books) we also don't call them finals, just exams. I'm sorry if i come off as bitchy, I wasn't intending for that to happen, I just wanted to make it easier for you to make more authentic stories the future.
An avid fan,
Becca
HateSuckyEndings chapter 30 . 4/8/2014
Um... This was a very good story. Didnt really need the alternate ending but like that you put it in in case one would want to read the other instead like if we were pro Sid we should read the alternate ending but if we were pro Draco then the first ending was perfect but neither were a good ending really... It left alot of questions unanswered. So in the first ending They kill nagini, Sid, and Voldemort. So whats next? I will check for a squel but if there is none this was a waste of a days reading.
CasaCan chapter 29 . 4/7/2014
Honestly I'm surprised Sid died so easily. You would think he would take a page out of Voldemort's book and have some sort of back up plan, either a horocrux or something that does the same kind of thing. Really enjoyed reading this and would love a sequel, either from the alternate ending or if you also think that Sid died a little too easily, after all, most assumed Voldemort was dead the first time. Plus it wouldn't be that big of a stretch to discover Sid found a different way to gain temporary immortality, since he grew up with a very high passion for the dark arts. I don't know, I just feel like he died way to easily :p