Reviews for A New Life in the Dark
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
Hmm... very interesting story, however I preferred the original ending, and hope you do NOT plan on making a sequel to the alternate ending. I just felt it didn't fit this story, nor did it seem long enough to be its ending... or a segue into another story.
Overall I loved the plot and the flow of planning in the story. Thanks for posting it here, as I enjoyed reading it. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
This story is awesome
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Harry you idiot !
She was happy with Draco !
duchessdeer chapter 30 . 8/9/2014
Wow! I like both endings much. Even when I love sad ends the most.
Loved it!
Becca chapter 30 . 5/18/2014
Hey, I absolutely adored this fic, but there were a few things that distracted me. There was quote a few mentions of finals and quarter finals, but seeing as Hogwarts and the Harry Potter universe was set in Britain, I thought it would be helpful to explain our schooling system for future reference. We don't really have exams in the winter, its just at the end of the year, (just like In the books) we also don't call them finals, just exams. I'm sorry if i come off as bitchy, I wasn't intending for that to happen, I just wanted to make it easier for you to make more authentic stories the future.
An avid fan,
Becca
HateSuckyEndings chapter 30 . 4/8/2014
Um... This was a very good story. Didnt really need the alternate ending but like that you put it in in case one would want to read the other instead like if we were pro Sid we should read the alternate ending but if we were pro Draco then the first ending was perfect but neither were a good ending really... It left alot of questions unanswered. So in the first ending They kill nagini, Sid, and Voldemort. So whats next? I will check for a squel but if there is none this was a waste of a days reading.
CasaCan chapter 29 . 4/7/2014
Honestly I'm surprised Sid died so easily. You would think he would take a page out of Voldemort's book and have some sort of back up plan, either a horocrux or something that does the same kind of thing. Really enjoyed reading this and would love a sequel, either from the alternate ending or if you also think that Sid died a little too easily, after all, most assumed Voldemort was dead the first time. Plus it wouldn't be that big of a stretch to discover Sid found a different way to gain temporary immortality, since he grew up with a very high passion for the dark arts. I don't know, I just feel like he died way to easily :p
essxnce chapter 28 . 4/3/2014
Can't wait for the last chapter!
2OwlsaTweeting chapter 28 . 4/3/2014
My bad Neville's mentioned in chap 27 :)
2OwlsaTweeting chapter 28 . 4/3/2014
First, I would like to say I really like this story :) You did a fabulous job of keeping Hermione in character. I hate it when she becomes this evil mastermind just because Voldy is her dad. I love your portrayal of Draco (he's absolutely perfect :) You also did a really good job coming up with an OC (Sid) that everyone loves to hate.

Secondly, quick question. In Chapter 28 or is the battle Chapter 29? Anyway, you mentioned Sid torturing Neville Longbottom... Didn't Voldemort kill him in the beginning when he was trying to convince Hermione to join his side or am I getting my fan fictions mixed up? :) Because that's likely as well!

I can't wait for more! Please update soon!

Kathrine
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Will you read my story? :)))
Maryam99 chapter 28 . 3/30/2014
AWESOME...!
عاشقتم!
I Love your story so much!
1241070 chapter 28 . 3/29/2014
Update soon
sid is hawtt chapter 27 . 3/28/2014
When will you update again? Or is the story over? Anyway, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I'm starting to become really attached to this story and I think it's affecting my MENTAL HEALTH! Seriously though! I'm starting to become disgusted by any guy I see who doesn't have blonde hair and silver eyes! Am falling apart dude! This is tearing me up!
Maryam99 chapter 27 . 3/21/2014
Seriously, aren't you awesome? Really!
Uuh I HATE Sid. Disgusting!
Update soon! Good luck with that.
How many chapters remain? You can leave a PM if you want. My account is Maryam99. Thanks.
Enjoy your time. :D