Reviews for A New Life in the Dark
Abbie202013 ALWAYS chapter 30 . 4/24
I liked the ending in 29 and thank you for killing Sid I really hated that guy I liked the story very much so
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/2
It's an immediate turn off when you name your chapters all the same using words like "Of* or *The* it shows you being childish and likely not accepting opinions different then your own.
Hi. I know I'm reading this a lot later than you posted it and I don't know if you're even seeing the reviews but I wondered if there was any way you could make a reference about how Sid looks. Someone he looks like, an actor or something.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/10/2016
I love this story. I know it insane to hope for a sequel all these years later, but you should come back and give this alternate ending the ending it really deserves
Guest chapter 30 . 3/25/2016
Please please do a sequel, I love the alternate ending!
Sarah chapter 30 . 2/19/2016
U can't end it like that write a part two why?please I need to know what happens.
SepiaMalfoy chapter 22 . 1/6/2016
Giving into my big mouth's urged again, I just want to say that I'm soooooooooooo over the moon happy that Hermione is finally making plans and being sneaky behind Sid's back. I wish she planned it better, everything seems very casual and relaxed, unlike Sid, whose planning skills are on point (good boy!)
SepiaMalfoy chapter 19 . 1/6/2016
Still haven't read through the whole thing but I feel compelled to comment. Hermione admitted the whole team Hermione thing was a stupid idea, just like I said. Gloating over. Frankly, I never thought Hermione was overly emotional so I'm surprised that she didn't just ditch Draco and stick with evil Sid. At least he seriously likes her and seems to have more wits. The whole manipulating with the ring was creepy but it would've totally been in Hermione's character to make something like that off limits in a deal. Hermione always drives a hard bargain and typically has the upper hand in them .
SepiaMalfoy chapter 15 . 1/6/2016
I haven't read the whole thing yet but I just couldn't help voicing this out: THERE IS NO HERMIONE'S SIDE! Honestly it's a matter of weighing her options. She could side with Daddy and have to listen to his messed up rules and marry pretty-boy-evil Sid (by the way, you couldn't have found a more pansy name for him if you'd tried, honestly!) AND betray her friends for a evil bastard who disregards her thoughts and opinions anyway OR she could side with her friends and the people who have been like family to her for years, save the wizarding world from doom, have full freedom, not have to marry Evil Sid, and date and marry Drago who would be under obligation to marry Astoria is Voldy is finally dead. Seems like a fairly simple choice.

Also, Voldy seriously told her that Sid the soul-sucker could take over if anything happened to him? First of all, I'm sure Hermione has some of Voldy's greatness in her if she's his daughter and I think it unlikely that Voldy would relinquish his power to anyone but her if it came to that. Also, Voldy was after power for himself, he's trying to be immortal, remember? That's what the poor guy's been after and you completely disregard it? Ouch!
SepiaMalfoy chapter 8 . 1/6/2016
Okay for the record, Hermione not being a muggleborn is a good twist but she's definitely not a pureblood! Voldemort is a half blood himself so if that's his daughter, she's still not pureblooded, maybe 3/4 blooded. I wish you had given Voldy's family some wealth, it's not like Hermione's mother's family is going to give them any wealth. I haven't read the whole thing yet but I was hoping that Voldemort's part awakened in Hermione would have changed her a little more.
bloody cool life chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Hermione is not a muggleborn?
come on! that doesn't make sense...
yellow-cheese chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Cue the Star Wars cliche!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/7/2015
I love it! Please a sequel with Sid.
Megha chapter 17 . 5/28/2015
I knw exactly how mione feels for draco. That anxiety for his indifference to her in his xtreme love and sweetest in private. I knw a guy. Learnt the hard way. I hope she ends up wid Sid. I dnt lyk those sorta guys who show two starkly diff side in diff situation.
Laelaloo chapter 20 . 5/17/2015
Wow, so is this the story you told me you were working on? Or is it the one at the top of the list?

Eh, I have no idea. Anyway, I'm sorry to say, but I sort of skipped to the last chapter here... I'm feeling a bit jittery today. Believe me, the idea interests me, but I just get very emotional about everything, and right now I feel a bit... overwhelmed.