Reviews for A New Life in the Dark
I love this story. I know it insane to hope for a sequel all these years later, but you should come back and give this alternate ending the ending it really deserves
Please please do a sequel, I love the alternate ending!
Sarah chapter 30 . 2/19
U can't end it like that write a part two why?please I need to know what happens.
SepiaMalfoy chapter 22 . 1/6
Giving into my big mouth's urged again, I just want to say that I'm soooooooooooo over the moon happy that Hermione is finally making plans and being sneaky behind Sid's back. I wish she planned it better, everything seems very casual and relaxed, unlike Sid, whose planning skills are on point (good boy!)
SepiaMalfoy chapter 19 . 1/6
Still haven't read through the whole thing but I feel compelled to comment. Hermione admitted the whole team Hermione thing was a stupid idea, just like I said. Gloating over. Frankly, I never thought Hermione was overly emotional so I'm surprised that she didn't just ditch Draco and stick with evil Sid. At least he seriously likes her and seems to have more wits. The whole manipulating with the ring was creepy but it would've totally been in Hermione's character to make something like that off limits in a deal. Hermione always drives a hard bargain and typically has the upper hand in them .
SepiaMalfoy chapter 15 . 1/6
I haven't read the whole thing yet but I just couldn't help voicing this out: THERE IS NO HERMIONE'S SIDE! Honestly it's a matter of weighing her options. She could side with Daddy and have to listen to his messed up rules and marry pretty-boy-evil Sid (by the way, you couldn't have found a more pansy name for him if you'd tried, honestly!) AND betray her friends for a evil bastard who disregards her thoughts and opinions anyway OR she could side with her friends and the people who have been like family to her for years, save the wizarding world from doom, have full freedom, not have to marry Evil Sid, and date and marry Drago who would be under obligation to marry Astoria is Voldy is finally dead. Seems like a fairly simple choice.

Also, Voldy seriously told her that Sid the soul-sucker could take over if anything happened to him? First of all, I'm sure Hermione has some of Voldy's greatness in her if she's his daughter and I think it unlikely that Voldy would relinquish his power to anyone but her if it came to that. Also, Voldy was after power for himself, he's trying to be immortal, remember? That's what the poor guy's been after and you completely disregard it? Ouch!
SepiaMalfoy chapter 8 . 1/6
Okay for the record, Hermione not being a muggleborn is a good twist but she's definitely not a pureblood! Voldemort is a half blood himself so if that's his daughter, she's still not pureblooded, maybe 3/4 blooded. I wish you had given Voldy's family some wealth, it's not like Hermione's mother's family is going to give them any wealth. I haven't read the whole thing yet but I was hoping that Voldemort's part awakened in Hermione would have changed her a little more.
bloody cool life chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Hermione is not a muggleborn?
come on! that doesn't make sense...
rodentz chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Cue the Star Wars cliche!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/7/2015
I love it! Please a sequel with Sid.
Megha chapter 17 . 5/28/2015
I knw exactly how mione feels for draco. That anxiety for his indifference to her in his xtreme love and sweetest in private. I knw a guy. Learnt the hard way. I hope she ends up wid Sid. I dnt lyk those sorta guys who show two starkly diff side in diff situation.
LAdolphingirl chapter 20 . 5/17/2015
Wow, so is this the story you told me you were working on? Or is it the one at the top of the list?

Eh, I have no idea. Anyway, I'm sorry to say, but I sort of skipped to the last chapter here... I'm feeling a bit jittery today. Believe me, the idea interests me, but I just get very emotional about everything, and right now I feel a bit... overwhelmed.
LAdolphingirl chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
OOOooohh! YES! I loved this one! SO cool! And poor Voldemort... I feel sorry for him... He loved that... Jane, didn't he?

I have NO idea why, but that reminds me of starwars... WHY? I haven't seen that in the LONGEST time...
LAdolphingirl chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
LOL, weird because I knew that the anklet was the thing that was keeping her 'inner evil' from coming out as soon as she seemed so concerned it was gone.

Very clever of you! But it seems I've read many books with things like that... I sort of know what to expect.

Anyway, this is REALLY cool!
LAdolphingirl chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Oh, MAN... Who was THAT?!