Reviews for How to Succeed in Sexual Blackmail Without Really
lovelle7 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Hahahahaha LOL! w
The Laughing Fool chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Good God that was hilarious. I love Reno-Love him! Fucking hilarious in every sense of the word- nicely done!
spopococ chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was AMAZING. hahaha.

so awesome.

I can't believe how wonderfully done your characterizations were. You managed to get everyone just about 100 percent spot on. I loved Rufus, I loved Cloud, I LOVED Reno.

Very funny, very clever, and a very enjoyable read. :)
Kamatis chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
oh hot damn I love you. _

added to favorites.
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 11/10/2009

/that is all.
Sinfully Sadistic chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Ahaha, oh wow. I loved the part where Reno flew out the window. I was having spazz-laughs while reading through that part. Everyone was so blase about it, it was great! I loved Rufus' line, "Good show...I've been trying to do that for years." Then Tseng just carries on with his business. L.O.L. Loved it. Wonderful job.

Ash
mom calling chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hey Thorne Scratch, I've laughed my way through this little gem several x's and I guess I ought to say so publicly. It's like we're sitting around drinking beer and quietly listening to it being told by a dry-witted character, not being read. It's so funny the way things work in this piece-no one is surprised much by anything-as if it's perfectly within the laws of reason and the gods... very fine work, here, methinks...thanks for a good time. mc
Depopulating chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
*points down to iShiznitch's review*

I'm one of the followers of the link she has persuaded me to open, and I'm glad I did.

o_o *swoons*

So good. So, SO good. I'm one of those lazy readers who skim long-looking things, but I couldn't force myself to do that for this one. I knew I didn't want to miss anything :D

-DM
Radwimp chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Holy Christ. This needed to be done. AND IT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD.

I love you. Kay?
Kia Stirling chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
XD That was so Reno. I loved it. And the bit with Vincent was hilarious too... and, of course, everyone knows that Rude wants in Tifa's skirt. Elena though... I think she's after Barret or something.

Anyway, loved it all. I'm saving it so I can force my friends to read it (particularly Araceil 'cause I know she'd appreciate this if she hasn't already read it).

Kia
DragonessBlade chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was Hilarius.

You have no idea how many times i laughed reading this. And that isn't i go about saying to every "humor" fanfic out there.

Kudos!
Yok chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is oh so very awesome! Made me laugh out loud throughout the story. I'd recommend it to everyone who stands still long enough. XD
Tris the weatherwitch chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I *pissed* myself laughing. No, really.

That is all. 3
000040 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That was really funny, and... cute? Not sure. I liked it a lot, though. Reno's character was pretty much dead on.
keldjinfae chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I do believe that this story was pure comedic genius. I loved it to death... it's one of those one-shots that's absolutely perfect, so perfect that you wish there was a sequel but you know that you don't need one to be happy forever.

The timing and the tone was just brilliant from start to finish. Thank you for sharing this.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »