Reviews for How to Succeed in Sexual Blackmail Without Really
darkblueballoon chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is amazing.

There were odd sentences that made me laugh and earned me weird looks. It was worth it.
Lady of Snow chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
this story was amazing in so many different ways. it's definitely my favorite cloud/reno fic to this day. this would definitely be the way reno would go about courting someone - and cloud's reactions to it were perfect.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
fck what.

I so love you now.
RedSumacBlooming chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Omg, this is freakin amazing! I love the dialogue between Reno and Cloud, its so in-character, and Reno's long spiel about all the stupid things he's done made me crack up! And I especially loved when he fell out of the window, classic Reno! Great work!
FaerLing chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
LOL! I was laughing really hard, the begining is hilarious, and the end was nice too. Great job!
Taki-kun chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Nice story!

I heard it got nominated for a genesis award back in the day...

Nice!

Anyway, I tried that bit about Zack, making scrambled eggs with big globs of tomato sauce and butter .

It actually tastes pretty good :D

Anyway, I added this to my C2, named 'Yaoi Fanfiction'

If you want it removed, simply make a post in the forum and I will do so postehaste
Rio 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
...because that was the most amazing thing I have read in forever.

I never laugh out loud when reading, and never multiple times.

That was fantastic.

Now I have to go share the link with everyone I know who may or may not even care.

...and I totally just ruined your nice review count. So~rry!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is brilliant in ways I cannot describe... I think it's because everything's so 'right' for the characters I can practically hear them saying it, with the actors' voices and everything. Every little thing, from Zack's shirt to the Turks talking about how much money Reno owed them... and I've never laughed so hard at something Reeve 'said' before.

100/10 and fantastic story! *faves*
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This had me laughing so hard I didn't think I would ever breathe again. Also, it was amazing. And is being recced to everyone I have ever talked to, waved at, or made eye contact with on the street corner when I was pretending I didn't really want that hooker.
emitate chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Seven Silver Stars chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I think I died laughing.

Absolutely amazing.
Cat In My Fridge chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I loved Cloud's characterization! Reno/Cloud is a secret kink of mine and this was just so cute and hilarious. I think if they were going to get together, this would be how.

Very nice!
Frenemy chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
haha, that was so awesome. I lol'd so many times everyone now thinks I'm insane XD. Totally awesome. I'll have to come back and read it when I can laugh properly as opposed to desperately trying to smother my laughter... Brilliant stuff, I can't say enough how freakin' awesomely hilarious this was.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »