Reviews for How to Succeed in Sexual Blackmail Without Really
maiyr chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I think I lost a few braincells there. Never trust a Turk. ::snicker::
Pippin Longstocking chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I think I'll let my hysterical laughter take it from here.

-Luca
cherubicka chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
it's 3am

a friend is sleeping in the same room. Do you have any idea how hard it is to be quiet?

One part in particular: "punched a dolphin"

I had to exit the room.

loved this!
SentenHeika chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
You know what... I really really liked this.

It was brilliant! And I usually dont do slash.

I just loved some of the ending lines you gave the characters and couldnt help but laugh at every paragraph. This was wonderfully writtena dn a adore it.

Thank you for making my day.
Party in the Afterlife chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was awesome. I laughed so much and it was still cute.
bouncyballparty chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I love this story. It's one of the only titles I've found in the humor genre that's actually made me laugh and don't have people screaming every twelve seconds. I think it's brilliant work.
Impiety chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
HAHAHAHA Reno is so perfect, so Reno, so conniving.

Brilliant!
GreenEyes7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
:D
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Fun fic! All the characters seem reasonably IC.
d0rkgoddess chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
omg, absoltely hilarious...i loved it, had me laughing the whole way through!
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I'm not into yaoi, and I've never really seen the possibility of Reno and Cloud ever happening, but this story was hilarious, well thought out, and believable.

I'm glad I took the time to read this. The title drew me in, it was hilarious.

I loved all of this, it had me giggling like a mad crazy person, and I have to stress I loved it all. All the jokes you made were hilarity and just this overall story is hilarity. I suppose that's just the nature of Reno x Cloud.

I don't have much criticism, all I have is praise, but I do have one thing to say, I guess.

I didn't particularly enjoy the ending. I think that last snippet could have been left out, to be honest. It just wasn't really funny, but it did state they were living together. I felt it could have ended at "think of the savings." and that's that. Ending on a funny note and everything. Oh well.

Great job! Keep on doing what you do best!

Adios!
M.F.D chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
*choke* Can't breathe! Laughing...too hard!

*dies. possibly. or just passes out.*

In all seriousness? Brilliant. Mad props for plotting, sex-obsessed Reno, awesome Turk voices and a catty Rufus.
Alsace chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is one of my favorite stories ever in the FFVII fandom. Absolutely hilarious, and the writing is brilliant. Reno and Cloud are just so...them.
xXRJd3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
"Once I punched a dolphin, three vending machines, and some random guy in a chocobo suit all in the same day."

Holy crip, I laughed out loud at that part! My brother (who was sitting next to me, not reading the yaoi glaring so obviously from the computer screen) was like, "WTF?"

"Nothin', nothin'...XD"
Rawli chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Haha.

Wow.

That was just hilarious.

And it was kawaii.

Haha.

That was some funny shit, I almost cried at that part where cloud was like, "I must've done something in the past life to deseve this."

I favorited.