Reviews for How to Succeed in Sexual Blackmail Without Really
Reinna chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
The part about Reno 'dying' and owing everyone money made me laugh out loud, and I read the rest of this story with a huge '8D' grin on my face. So much fun and hilarity~
Yanslana chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This is quite a pleasant story. It has that particular sense of humor that I can't quite put my finger on, mingling with the semi-serious issue of Cloud's own utter f*cked up psych, and Reno's just... wow. Mingling very well.
reikoyazumi chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Ah, thank you so much. I'm very ill and you've just made me feel one hell of a lot better ;)

Well, you gave me a painful coughing fit too, but I'm overlooking that, mostly because of this line...

"Seriously. Your place smells better. And hasn’t been on fire lately. And, you know, sex. Now that it’s obvious we’re compatible or something"

Anyhoo, that was so funny. I didn't stop laughing through the whole thing, and the beginning was just immense... I recognise the bit about punching dolphins... was that inspired by the Mighty Boosh or just a random coincidence?

Favouriting. This is now my 'feel better' fic.

Much love!
INSANITY feat. PerringtonJones chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
God, that was, that was...-cracks up laughing- the mental images!The mental images! Reno falling out the window... Brilliant. Pure genius.
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
*cracking up* that kicked ass. no, really, it's insanely kickass, and i commend you for a job VERY well done.
Stellar Eclipse chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
That was totally awesome. I really enjoyed your writing style, and I actually laughed out out at several points, far beyond just smirking or stifling a giggle. Loved Reeve, and Rude. And Elena was great. XD
Divanora chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Holy shit that was funny. And cute. And pretty much perfect :)
illwind chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
It's GENIAL! _ And you and your friends are totally crazy! xD I love you! Great style and all stuff. :D This story rocks. I laughed like I didn't since months... man.. your writing is brilliant. _

Signed - Your New Crazy Fangirl ;)
Shingo the Pest chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
XD I love that Cloud expresses his crossness by eating cookies in front of Rude. And the window! Oh God the window! XDXD And Zack with the stupid stupid grease. *just dies*
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
laughing my ass off! this is so ridiculous, so far-fetched and absolutely crazy stuff. very funny.
wfjaoi4tqohgn chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I know this might not be a suitable response for this, but: AW ANYHOWS!

I love your presentation of everyone in this story, how you developed, and especially its ending (so sweet in such a fucked up way! _)!

Thank you for writing it (and now I am late to school... _
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Fan-friggin-tastic on every level. You are a genius :D
AluminumMuse chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Absolutely hillarious in a delicious way. A bit short on actual smut, but still wonderful. I laughed so hard. "He owed me so much money!"
LuipaardJack chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
""I'm blackmailing you into having sex with me," Reno informed him one day, showing up out of the blue while Cloud was on a delivery route to Kalm.

"What are you blackmailing me about?" he asked.

"I haven't actually thought that far," Reno admitted, and disappeared again."

MOST EPIC OPENING PARAGRAPH. EVER.

"He waited a bit. Reno didn't seem inclined to say anything else.

"Part of blackmailing someone usually involves having something to blackmail someone about," he offered.

"I know that," Reno said irritably. "What, you think I've never done this before?"

"Just checking," Cloud said, swung one leg over his motorcycle, and drove off."

EPIC WIN.

""Oh," Tifa said. ..."Do you want me to, you know, beat him?""

This was the part where I started laughing my head off.

And then there was RUDE and YUFFIE and they were being UTTERLY HILARIOUS AND AWESOME.

AND THEN THERE WAS:

"Don't hang up."

Cloud hung up."

WHICH HAD ME IN STITCHES. STITCHES I TELL YOU!

"He cast about in his mind, what the hell did children like to do, anyway? He wasn’t sure where anyone had gotten the idea he was an expert on the subject; any mention of his childhood was usually enough to make most people back away hastily and change the subject to the weather. Just the thought made his grip tighten on his handful of feathers, and the chocobo squawked in protest. He patted it in apology, and the chocobo chirruped and went back to trying to groom his hair."

CUTE. I loved this part.

"“Hey. What are you wearing?” Reno asked.

Cloud hung up."

LMAO.

And then, there was Vincent. For which there are no words, other than ROTFLMAO.

"“Did you just kill Reno?” Elena finally asked.

“Good show,” Rufus said calmly. “I’ve been trying to do that for years.”"

*dies laughing*

THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR HOW UTTERLY AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL AND *FUNNY* THIS FIC IS. I LOVE IT SO MUCH, I SHALL PIMP IT EVERYWHERE.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 3/16/2008