Reviews for How to Succeed in Sexual Blackmail Without Really
Gackt-Jihaku chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
...is there more?...
Ile chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
that was cute and i liked it
Monotolang chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wow! Read this one too, on Livejournal!

Kudos again. RenoCloud is the bomb.
Dyng Rose chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Hehe, that was one of the most hilarious things I've read!
sorceress115 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
*whoops with laughter*
Shaay chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This is hilarious. I love Reno and his version of courting.
Leopardus Pardalis chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
First Final Fantasy fic I've read, and I must say, I'm glad I picked this one. It's hilarious, and strangely sweet. And now I'm into Cloud/Reno.

Damn you for getting me into another fandom.
olj chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I've read this maybe a billion times and yet I've never commented. It was this line that made me realize I really should've by now:

"Then it disappeared again and returned on his bed, clean and washed and the fraying hem repaired with almost invisible stitches."

I was really quite touched by that line! I think I love your FFVII stories because I just love your take on the characters. I love the closeness and the total not-jerkiness of Tifa. Great job! I look forward to your next story (if it's on its way...) :D
LeMed chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Nice! an awesome fanfic written is a job well done ;). Are you gonna write more of this? LOL. Blackmailing, hmm, all planned eh? P. You portrayed all the characters nicely.

and I loved every bit of it.

Every bit.

Of.

It.

Good job, P.
paramount-legalism chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This is so funny, and somehow, so...weirdly...right. Great characterisation!
sciagraphus chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This has to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Dmc Fan chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
You are a genius. Insane but a genius. I laughed all the way through that. XD It made my day. Thank you!
LadyAssassin27 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
This is mental ... in a good way, but absolutely MENTAL!
LilyMoon'sAlias chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Good job! I laughed all the way through this. The sheer absurdity of it is just...so Reno. My favorite line is Vincent's when he talks about Turk courting back in his day. Brilliant. Going to look now and see if you have more good stuff to read.
schu-jfk chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Oh God. I've loved every bit of this, holding my ribs all the way through. It's perfect. And Reno is so... you know. _Reno_. And Cloud is so Cloud. I think you know what I mean. And heck, even the side characters are so themselves even though they only get a paragraph each. Vincent rules. ;) Not sure how you've nailed everybody so perfectly and hilariously in so little space, but kudos for doing it! And thanks! ;)
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »