Reviews for Nicholas
MsSkylerBlack chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Great start...going on to read the rest.
babyzeven1218 chapter 30 . 6/2/2011
Hope you update soon.
Strawberries14 chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
This is good, i hope you carry on with the story
kutiekelly chapter 30 . 9/18/2009
You need to finish this story
HisKtty2012 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I really like the story so far its really good the plot is amazing as far as i've read (chapter 17) the intimate scenes are really good and well described. my only complant is that you use the term 'vampire' to describe the carpathians in the books it is used to describe the carpathians who have turned. i hope you dont take offense its just bothered me

Keep writing

HisKitty2012
NikeIsis chapter 30 . 3/24/2009
Hey, when are you updating?

OR

Are you?
BitterSweetlady chapter 30 . 3/1/2009
dude that was so awesome. PLZ hurry and update.
maricara chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
ok i just have to say it.

YOU ARE MY GOD

i don't know how you come up with this stuff but all your stories are good. even the ones based on books ive never read.

i hope you keep writing as far as i can tell you have the best writing ability of any of the fanfics ive read so far.

that is once i manage to change my thinking from american to brittish.

one other thing ive never understood. whats with all the "U"s
magicspromise89 chapter 30 . 1/29/2009
Oh my God! This is Awesome. This story is excellent for an AU fanfic. (Since Dark Curse, we now Nicholas has a lifemate named Lara and Zacharias is still unattached) Keep this up.

Crina is a great OC. I would like to point out that they weren't really werewolves in the series; they were called lycanthropes, but that's not a big deal. You have a knack for the steamy romances. And the cliffhangers keep me begging for more. To quote Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, "The suspense is killing me. I hope it will last."
LeoAngeldust chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
I hope you don't consider this a flame since I really enjoy the plot, but nearly every single entry starts with "he" its repetitive, you need to change it up, using things like "the carpathian", "nicholas" or other identifications to discribe him. Your readers are well aware that Nicholas is male. Not every "he" needs to be discarded but the majority do.

Just a tip to improve your writing... Something that was passed along to me in my english classes and fellow writers over the last 8 years.
Black Panther137 chapter 30 . 9/29/2008
WOW thats a really good fanfic best one Ive seen in the christeen freehan thing though in one of the chapters Nya says that she only has six words to say but she actually says seven. Well hope u keep up the great wait to see what you come up with next!
Elz Faye chapter 30 . 8/15/2008
i like your story i hope you write more soon
EPONA'S wolf chapter 30 . 7/23/2008
omg this is so good please hurry with the next few chpters!
NotSoSweet chapter 30 . 6/1/2008
Oh no Adrienne, don't do it!

Crina's a bitch, she really annoys me.

I'm glad you're back and writing, i missed the stories:)

Good luck with the exam.

Talk soon.

Shi
once bitten chapter 27 . 5/5/2008
"Adrienne pushed herself up from the bed, trying to ignore the way her body pained her, it seemed to be punishing her for neglecting it for so long. Just as Nya was."

Really powerful. Really well written.

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, I hope everything is better now.