Reviews for This Spiral Dance
SS chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Cool story bro!
NessL chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Hi,

it's been a while since you're last update.

I hope you will finish this story, because it's one of the best I have read.

Your characters are just perfect. I'm too eager to see how Snape and Lily relationship evolve.

Please, please, please don't forget us!

NessL
Jaythe chapter 13 . 5/26/2011
I'm quite sad that it's been a whole year since you've updated this. Are you planning to continue it all?

Please consider updating; it would make me indescribably happy. This is quite possibly one of the best fanfics I've read in the HP genre, and definitely the most creative LP/SS one.

Unfinished stories are saddening-updates are light and love and everything good! :)

I'm putting this on story alert just in case.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
This is a really nice story - I hope you choose to continue it soon.
icansoar chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
This is a really nice story - I hope you choose to continue it soon.
Mini Nicka chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
Fantastic story love how you brought in Paganism, can't wait to read more.
dark hope1 chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
Oh, she's starting to think of him as something more and she doesn't realize how much. This is getting really good. And I love Regulus's astonishment with Muggle food. So amusing and heartwarming.
cmtaylor531 chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
Wow, i just sat here and read through this whole story. I love it. There just aren't really any good Sev and Lily stories out there. I like how you made it more recent. Most try to go back to their school days. I like the play and twist you are making with the story now. I really hope you continue to write and work on this story. It would be a damn shame to leave unfinished.
Jaganshi-Kyou chapter 13 . 9/10/2010
A great read... I can't wait for the next chapter!
NessL chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
Thank you very much for this update. It's a good chapter as usual, but so short...
Iva1201 chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
Great chapter - I am very happy you have updated. (-: I like these slow -and in that very believable - developing relationships between these two 'unlikely' pairs. The memories of James meeting Lily's parents and her mother's opinion of Severus were also perfectly written and very suiting. (-:
IonicAmalgam chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
I guess it's good that Severus told her already. I wonder why an old man who's made so many mistakes would hasten to try to manipulate the lives of more people, can't he see that while he is a great duelist, he's not exactly the epitome of leadership? Lastly, I disagree with Albus' observations on the avaliability of Severus, as he would be much more likely to remain a loyal spy, if only for the final defeat of Lord Voldemort.
Reviewer chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
Oh my, you have updated! A happy dance here! Great chapter - as your previous - I loved Regulus eating pizza, their slow dancing around each other (did just the same with my old friend two weeks ago because I like him too much to risk loosing him if the dating would go wrong), Lily being quite blind to what is happening - or as careful as I tend to be. In less words - great update and I am happy the story lives again!
IonicAmalgam chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
This was an excellent chapter
mAd4H-p chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
I have just discovered this story and I love it, it is a very interesting take on what might have happened had voldemort chosen Neville. I am enjoying the plot and I also find your portrayals of Snape and Lily very realistic. I hope you continue to update as I cant wait to read more.

Also "How can the essence of his happiness be in himself?" was an interesting thought, something i have never noticed before but it seems so obvious now.