Reviews for Wazlibs' Wizzil Woozis
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
ahahahahahahahahahaha excellence!
thecauldronmeasuringoffice chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Nice. I would never have thought of that. It was some epic lolification.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I have to say I didn't actually read yet, but I have an urgent question concerning one "DiamondRussia". I already contacted them as well, since I can't contact you per PN, however, I decided to review early. You happen to have the same oneshot (as in this one) up on FFnet. Same name, and, as far as I can tell, same story. Just wanted to say.

Lolchen~
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This is a fine fanfiction, of rare distinction. I really wonder about Roonil Wazlib . However that is not why I reviewed today...

Are you aware that when you search "Wazlibs' Wizzil Woozis" there are two fanfics that come up? By a different author I may add. It could possibly be a glitch, or maybe something you authorised. However I just thought I'd notify you despite how annoying this is.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
HILARIOUS. So funny!
Blouta chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Lol.

That made me giggle.

The irony...
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Spell checkers are a double edge sword for sure, but alas save more errors then they create.
RemusSiriusJames chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
HA! That's so ironic! Awesome job, that was so funny.
Diary chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I enjoyed this. The cutest, funniest part was Ron thinking that Harry was playing a prank on him.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Haha, that name really does suit him!
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Ahahahha XD I'm glad George has company in his shop, but I'm just sorry it has to be Ron XD Poor confused Ron.
mary chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
ahahah that is so clever!
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Roonil Wazlib and the Wazlibs' Wizzil Woozis. That could almost be a book title! :-P

A cute, silly one-shot.
wingnutdawn chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
this story is very funny good job
iterica chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
lol...this is a really cute story! hope to see more! )