Reviews for Forbidden Child
Guest chapter 30 . 4/29/2015
ths story is really cool
i love the way that ed and roy have bonded throughout the whole story
please continue this.
its really really good
Carcrash87 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Lol I love this . I the tiny miniskirts line played by ed truly amazing.:D
random guest chapter 30 . 10/5/2013
please im begging you finish it please *gets on knees with puppy dog eyes* please i want to know what happens next
Lxloothor chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
NUUUUU THE SUSPENSE!
Kisa167 chapter 30 . 9/17/2013
This is a pretty decent story you have here. You could work on the grammar a bit more though.
When is the next chapter?

kisa
Kisa167 chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
good stuff
Mimi chapter 30 . 1/30/2013
Hey,
I really like this! It is very well written! If you don't mind me suggesting a beta for your work, you know, for the slight grammar errors?
Aleca chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Don't give up! I need to know what happens! P,eeaasses

This story is amazing!
manga-animelove chapter 30 . 12/16/2011
YAAAAH AN UPDATE... D NOOOOOO Ed turned evil... I actually thought he would be the new pride... P

please update soon... 3
ThePurpleRose chapter 29 . 11/9/2011
I really hope you haven't given up on this; I'm curious - it's an interesting concept :)
iNatix chapter 29 . 7/20/2011
Please dont say that you arent going to finish this! Its so good! What's gonna happen to Ed?

Please finish writing!
Jae chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
I often wondered what would have happened to Wrath had he not eaten the red stones.

I feel so bad for him.

I want to cuddle him and make him feel better.

Mind you, the Wrath of Fullmetal Alchemist, not Brotherhood or Magna... I don't care for the pirate... :P
Biblically Unsound chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
And the faithful shall enter the House of the Lord, which will smell of disinfectant.
Lazy Gaga chapter 29 . 2/13/2011
its been forever! thanks for the update though! at least we know you arent dead!
manga-animelove chapter 29 . 2/12/2011
Poor Roy... must be hard knowing your son is not normal and should be seen as his enemy... hope you all will save Ed... )

please update soon... 3