Reviews for young guns
Chaosblazer chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
very good work dude, awsome stuff and attacks by Darkstar, way to go keep it up.
Chaosblazer chapter 17 . 12/28/2010
bravo, bravo genious works with faulks and the x men, keep it up
StackerWlf chapter 16 . 8/3/2010
I like Darkstar's new powers but I am a little confused on where Darkstar got his "powers of the winged wolf". they just seemed to randomly pop up out of nowhere.
Chaosblazer chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
awsome stuff hommes keep it up dude
Chaosblazer chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
very good my friend keep it up. lol.

very good indeed_.
Chaosblazer chapter 14 . 1/24/2009
ah, a work of brilliance, filled with great lines and nice cameo's keep it up dude.
Chaosblazer chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
another nicely done update, nice to see them taking care of prepartions and the star wars quotes are win lol.

Keep up the great work dude.
Chaosblazer chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
lol forgot to do this but hey it's fair if you review my latest chapter back lol

lol other than the Leroy Joke i didn't get much else though seeing more into Warcraft was nice, keep it up dude.
Chaosblazer chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
Nicely done dude, my only nitpick is Jack would've been wiling to join in the carnage but hey it's your call so it's cool, everything else was gnarly and i can't wait till the next one keep it up.
Chaosblazer chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
lol sweet joyous carnage this is in time for the holidays and Jack is freaking awsome in this.

Sorry bout reviewing so late, I had alot going on lately dude, keep it up.
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
ROFLMAO this is the reaction caused by your latest inquesistion, keep up the great work dude.
Chaosblazer chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
lol what an awsome update dude, intresting and funny lines and jokes to go around for a while and Kiva is so gonna kill them soon *rubs hands evily* keep up the good work dude.
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Lol good work dude this story kicketh much arse! keep it up!