Reviews for Shall We Dance
Authority Man 37 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Aw, how kawaii! Hunter and Corona, finally dancing together! They look so pretty together! Great job with this story of yours! Keep it up! (_)
velrexby chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
they should make this into the anime, but they had to cancle it! hey why don't we have a little "talk" with them, yup we should!
pokemonguardian4260 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
omg! that was amazing! i loved it. great job! keep up the great job!
TL-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I did blink for a minute when I saw this, since it had the same title as one of my fics, but anyway, it's a cliched thing anyway, so I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose.

Anyway, I'm really impressed. Even if H/C isn't the most interesting ship to me, it certainly can be interesting when written like this. I loved how IC everyone was, especially Aqune, because I sometimes feel that nobody can get her right. Even I have trouble writing her at times and I've analyzed her to death. Hunter and Corona as well were written really well and I could totally see the characters saying all the things they did in their voices.

If I have to criticize anything, I think you spelled Lumen wrong. I also have a prsonal preference of keeping Aqune with the Insectors (or returning her to them) post-series, but there's nothing in canon that says it'll happen, so that's my own problem.