Reviews for Breathe, just breathe!
YunaX2D chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
I hope your continue to update! I love the slow progression to realizing that they like each other. And I like this approach to putting seto and serenity together it somehow fits!

hana koikogoro chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
cant wait to read more cause i have a feeling that the next chapter will pick up... good luck and cant wait to read more.
DylisinRain chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Update this story soon! This one is my choice ) Would love to know what's going to happen next!
Yami no Game chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
Nice job pleae inform me when you update
Yami no Game chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Nice job
Yami no Game chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I wonder if Mokuba and Kaiba had a fight and if so what it was about. Nice work.
Vendred13 chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
Hi! I'm so sorry that i didn't answer faster! I have lots of projects to do for my classes(each week, god i want to die! XD) Well, now on to the real review for the story! Serenity sure lack of confidence, lol, but i wonder why she thanked Kaiba after pushing him off...(is it because he "help" her not to fall) ?.? Hum...i wonder what Kaiba is planing according to his thoughts of using the little incident... I hope you'll be able to post the next chapter soon! Now off to read the last chapter of yellow rose! XD (i have a lots of fic to read)
RuberDuckling chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Loved this chapter- I can think of a million ways Kaiba can use that to his advantage- none of them so good for Serenity...
Writer Elsewhere chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
lol, I wonder how he is going to use it to his advantage. Hmm. It was a progressing chapter and I did enjoy it :) Hope you get to update when you have time again. I wish I could have taken a "break" on my stories-well everyones situation is different and in some people's case their life just tells them "no you cant slow down. you just gotta let it go!" though it sucks, we gotta deal with it. Ah, im sorry I began rambling on in your review. I apologize. Anyways, good story. Wonder when they might meet again. :)
Journey Maker chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
I fell sorry for Serenity to be placed in that situation, being in between the two brothers while all she wanted to do was to be home. Even though Seto is considered a cold hearted SOB he won't allow her to walk home alone. I really like that in him. Will there be a thing between Serenity and Seto? Please update when you can.. This is really a good story...
RuberDuckling chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
It just meant I was happy with the fic! I love your style of writing!
vendred13 chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Ouh! Kaiba's going to take serenity home *.* (lol) Great chapter! I really laugh at Mokuba's antic I wonder what happened between them... Keep going! i hope your writer's block will end soon!
RuberDuckling chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
MikaSamu chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
This is a fascinating story. I look forward to more.
journey maker chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
I wonder how she'll deal with this? Please update when you can.