Reviews for Caught out in the Rain
Marzipan77 chapter 8 . 4/10
I just found this story and LOVED it! What a cool idea, to have the sarcophagus try to integrate something inorganic with the body. And I thought the way you resolved it was perfect! Not an instantaneous cure, but as good as one so Daniel can keep working on SG-1. Really great story!
White Light White Heat chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
Good story. I'm glad everything worked out:)
Sheri04 chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
You know.. you have a great way of alluring people to your stories! I followed all your instructions and went to your homepage, checked out your amazing paintings and then came back here to your ff acct and started with this fic!

I am now off to read the sequal as this fic was excellent!

I am amazed at the amount of stories that I miss on FF, and yet, years later, read and rec them.

Once I get on to LJ tomorrow I shall rec this for you for those that missed it the first time round!

And Yay for the Angst loving peeps among us!

Space xx
Raine24 chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
I just got around to reading this story - it has been in my bookmarks for awhile. I really enjoyed it. Love our poor Daniel getting himself into trouble. I see you have a sequel so that next on my list
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
aww, sweet! looking forward to the next one :)

:D MSC
Somnium1 chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
what a cutesy ending! I kinda liked it, but hey you know my preferances by now, the more angst the better :D
Somnium1 chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
Nice bit of innuendo at the begging LOL never goes a miss (ooh theres an idea for a short fic!)I also liked the Enigizer bunny and Bionic Man comments, I know simple things for simple minds. The medical stuff was really well explained too I wondered how you were gonna get Danny up and about again when the sarcophagus didn't re surface!
Somnium1 chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
hehe you sure like your electrical stimulation lol I didn't see this coming, very clever :D
Somnium1 chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Loved the dialogue in this chapter between the three of them, but where is Teal'c? I know he was there, and I know he is a Jaffa of few words but none at all?
Somnium1 chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
I so thought it was bomb!
Somnium1 chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Your so mean to Danny...I love it LOL. I love how Sam was beating her self up after shooting Daniel. I must admit it crossed my mind at the end of Chapter 1 if she would. And another cliff hanger at the end of a chapter, hows a girl supposed to resist?
Somnium1 chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Woah you paralized Danny! Thats taking whumpage to a whole new level, I guess we can expect the re appearance of the sarcophagus again then...or can we? Must read on...
Somnium1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Ooh what a great idea, why did we never get anything like this in the show, its so plausable. I love that it was the ever logical Sam who came up with this plan, even if it did originate from Jack lol
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 8 . 8/29/2008
This was a great fic! It works really well as a self-contained story, and it has all the basic elements that make it very well structured. Everyone is in character, and every part of your plot was very plausible within the SG universe. Heck, even the GOULD were in character!

Awesome!

Rosie
neko-jin72 chapter 8 . 6/13/2008
very good story. i love the handicapped daniel. very original. i also liked the epilogue; a very cute way to end your story.