Reviews for The Kill
sarista wow chapter 2 . 3/25
This was an incredible chapter, sorry for reviewing out of order, anyway the descriptions were evocative and terrifying, Vegeta's black outs were well handled, Krillens stress, his self loathing and his joy yet lingering guilt were fantastically handled. The character interaction was solid, I am a bit shocked Goku would be so A-OK wilth killing but that's a minor thing, I especially liked how Bulma showed concern for Krillen, so many write her as purely aggressive but she can be sensitive and caring when the need arises.

I found the discussions between Krillen, King-Kai and Kami fascinating and confusing, I desperately wish for more context, same for who the mystery person and their item from chapter five. The idea of Frieza as a demi-god is also quite interesting and Krillens role in accidentally screwing destiny is extremely intriguing. Also impressive imagery with Namek being destroyed and great job conveying a sense of despair as well as every other emotion it was all really well handled.
sarista wow chapter 5 . 3/21
This was an amazing idea and incredibly well handled! You have a fascinating take on the DB world and how everything works as well as on the characters, combined with an immersive style of writing and a great interpretation of the plot I am glad I read this even if it hasn't been finished.
this so ooc krillin would die before he sell out his friends good thing u abandoned this dreadful story
flame the Fox chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Yamcha is the weakest of there group not Krillin
KrillinFanGirl chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Great story! its always so hard to find a fanfic about Krillin that isn't centered around him and 18. he's a fighter too! and your doing a great job of keeping everyone in charcater, i've seen to many stories where the author makes Goku a total baka and Vegeta a softie. i do have one little thing to point out though. Krillin cant do a Kamahameha. Master Roshi never taught him. the only people who can are the son clan, Cell, and of corse, Master Roshi himself. but other than that, the story rocks! cant wait for the next chapter!
Sonar chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That was a shock
Omega chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
I love this story! I have an obbssesion where I want my favorit characters to suffer. And your story jus does that! (weird isnt it?) I know its been like almost 3 years since you updated, but any chance you'll come back and finish it? *wink**wink**nudge**nudge**say no more* Or did you jus give up cause' you got bored of it? Update please!_
Boilo chapter 5 . 5/3/2004
Krillin is the man! When oh when will you get back to this gift! I could really see every hit every blow as I read it. Even Yamucha has his lime-light. Everyone is can be useful.
Marbus chapter 5 . 9/23/2003
ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY?
Amyante chapter 5 . 5/31/2003
Heh i just love these what if fics... And, best of all, No Trunks! I wonder what Bulma's doing near that spaceship tho...
Bonzo the Fifth chapter 5 . 5/25/2003
Wow!

This story is great. I stumbled across this gem and just had to read it straight through. I remember watching the scene where this started and cursing the TV for Krillen not killing Freeza when he had the chance. This is a really good story showing what could have been. I salute you! :-)

I notice the last update is woefully long ago. I hope this story hasn't been shelved, since I'd really like to know where this is going, especially since this means, without the existence of Super Saiyans and the almost certain derailment of the Android and Cell sagas, that these guys are in real trouble right now, especially since, in about 10 years, Babidi will be on Earth, as well (if it still exists, anyway).

If you still have interest in this, I beg you, please finish...
DBZ18 chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
this is the best fanfic that i have ever read! i think tht this is what would happon if krillin killed freeza on namek , i also think that the story is just awsome. i keep wishing that krillin would get training form someone in other world twould help him to kick everyone's ass! but thats just because i dont like to see krillin get the crap beaten out of him all the time. oh well. all in all it think that the people that made dragonballz should really consider making an alternate show from the storyline that you have created, because it really is the best i have ever read. PS please make more chapters . later
DBZ18 chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
jjj chapter 5 . 1/14/2003
this rocks. It is by far the best battle story I've read so hurry up and write more
jjj chapter 5 . 1/14/2003