Reviews for Whispers in the Storm
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Beautiful.
Luna12 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Too many great moments to count! I love the idea of having it come from Edward's POV. For the most part, everyone seems in-character and rather realistic. The dialogue was great. A little out of canon with Robin prematurely stating he loves her, but it was a great moment.
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Aw, I loved this. It's going on my favourites list. And the reasons I loved it are as follows:

-Marian acknowledged her fear of marrying Gisbourne. I've been meaning to write something about that myself. The show never addresses it properly.

-Edward gives Robin his blessing. Again, he never has a chance onscreen.

-Robin calls someone else 'sir'. Robin, with humility? Brilliant.

-Any Edward perspective is brilliant, because he's her father. By definition he must knows parts of her that she does not know herself.

And many more. But it is late, and I really must sleep.

TSG
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Funny thing is, I can't even pinpoint why I like this so much. I just...it makes me smile.

Wonderful job.

Annie
knacky chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
this was absolutely brilliant

thanks
Mizco chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is a truly lovely story. I think you did a great job with the characters, and the plot is just so touching.
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow! I was digging through the library of RH fic to find some Robs/Maz goodness and came accross this. It is stunning. You have the characters so well done! The tension you create is fabulous. One of the best I've read.

Thank you for a wonderful read!
hungryjunco chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Telling a RM story from Eddie's point of view is a really creative idea, and you did a really good job with it. The characters are true to themselves, the descriptions and dialogue are top-notch, and on the whole you did a really good job. Keep it up.
C.R. Cheetah chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This was beautifully mapped out, it was like watching a picture unfold and seeing all the little details making up one whole...the title metaphorically matching the theme. The winter cold and storming outside, and inside (inside of Robin and Marion and even Edward) there's that same storm and confustion that needs to be sorted through, and you did it, and did it very dailed put into this, and the depths of the characters were unbelievable seeing as it was written through Edwards point of view of them, and what he saw...

In short this was wonderful. I love it to bits.
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
That was a wonderful story...loved it!
Anardium chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This may be the most amazingly wonderful Robin Marian story I have ever read. It touched me. It was brilliant. Beautiful.
RobinMarian1192 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
This is so great! I love it!
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This is the beg dang Robin Hood made up of ONE SINGLE chapter that I have read yet! I adore it to peices, i haven't enough nor the right words to express how deeply this effected me, the chaos you depict then the calm you show in the stables out of the cold, robin and marion, with edward nearbly...you took my breath away with "Whispers in th Storm" you are one hell of an amazing writer and all I can say it keep it up!

PS I sincerely hope there are more Robin Hood fics to follow.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
REally Good!
anybody-out-there chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
This is really good. Think you have captured Robin and Marian's relationship quite well. Love the battering you let them have and yet you gave them share some intimate moments:)

The way you described Edward's thoughts on them and the events was interesting, insightful. He is a great character, whom I'd like to see more of in the show.

Hope to read more RH-stories from you, in fact gonna look if you have written more stories for this fandom, now. Did you say you had another pen name with more stories? On another site? If there's more RH-stories you have written there, care to share?