Reviews for Back to the Future - - > Part IV
Joey chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I hated you didn't have more :)
XxKonspiracyxX chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I really like this story, but it was kinda hard to read because of the paragraph structure, that's my only critique. Other than that, good work. :)
KnightAniNaberrie chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
it must be hard to always be avoiding yourself. great fanfic!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Hey that's pretty good! :D
Oliver McFly chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
they are gonna run into theirselves
daydreamer299 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Nice!:-)
Gemini chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Whoa, whoa, whoa! My head doesn't HURT, it's just...this story... okay. One word sums up this story. AWESOME! Confusing, but AWESOME!Are you going to update? You should! THe whole 'Lost in Time' thing is cool. You're going into BTTF3, while the...I'm going to say, for lack of better words 'real' Doc and Marty watch, completly confused to how they're significant in time now. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT I WONDER?
twilightfanjm chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This was really interesting!
chralotte chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow! That was amazing! I never thought I'd find a bigger BTTF geek than myself but I certainly have. EXCELLENT FanFiction!
MiriahoftheWind chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
That was pretty cool. Was there a Western Union in 1885? Well, you still

did a great job. Keep writing.
LA chapter 1 . 7/11/2002
Wow that was weird. Really weird! Good job it was very entertaining!
Van Donovan chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Not bad! A little hard to follow, with them falling out of the time stream, but I liked it!

So, will you write a sequel? One where THIS 1985 Marty-Doc pairing returns to 1985 and runs into the Old-West Marty who has just returned (and consequently the Doc that went off with Clara)?

It could be very interesting to have TWO Marty's, and they probably wouldn't end up paradoxing, because they both know about time travel and the possibly existance of each other, and you wouldn't neccessarily have to worry about the same matter existing twice (well it didn't matter in BTTF2 in 1955) but anyway, the Marty's would be about 5mins apart in um, age. So one Marty could claim to be the other's long lost twin, Martin, you know, and live with the Doc, who would techincally still be there, since the OTHER Doc is off with Clara, etc. Wow. Lots of possiblities!
Gouki chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
Argh... too many Marty's and Doc's... head... hurt... Time travel migraine... LOL j/k. It's a great story.
Keritsubo chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Let me start off by saying... I love this! I'm a fan of back to future, obviously, (good memories of watching it with my dad.) this is just wonderful, its fast paced and though it has that subtle feeling of confusion even though it all makes sense! Just like the movies... who really ever understood Doc's explination of things? I didn't but they always worked out in the end. You did a good job of capturing the complexity of time travel along with the personalities of the characters. well done!
Hank Riddle chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Weird. Cool though. I like the non-existent/existent Doc and Marty, who don't really fit anywhere, and their confusion talking about time. Have you ever read A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? They have verbs especially for time travelling, even though they're VERY confusing. Good Job! ~Hank Riddle~