Reviews for Summer Rain
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Absolutely LOVE this song, and the story was great as well. Very, very sad, but at least they went together. If you ever think about coming back to this, I'd love to know what happened on the mission! ~Jess
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was wonderful ... so sad and so sweet ...

THX
awishaway chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Yes this is a very weird one. Sad but then again it shows that they may have found each other in death if they were to have been killed in the final battle against the gouald. Thankfully movies tell us they are alive and well. I could see Janet crying for Sam and Jack both in this manner should it have played out this way. Thank fully it is one very sad scene I hope we don't have to play out. Loosing Janet was enough.
AbbyF809 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
oh..this is so sad..the story's fantastic! I hope you'll write some more of this kind of stories

lg

Katja
kinnik72 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
It's actually very good. I am glad that you chose for both to have died instead of having one alive. This works nicely and much easier to accept because S/J belong together always.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
This was very sad, but I still enjoyed it as I could just see Sam and Jack together at last even if it is in death :(
prometheus246 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Nice writing, very sweet, really atmospheric. Big kudos to you. I wanna know how they died tho...?

prometheus246
xShippyAngelx chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Well this was interesting. I liked it very much. :) You made it sound so simple... Oh I love angsty! :D
gater62 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
That wasn't so tragic! At least they end up together...it was a good piece of writing.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Good capture of sadness and hope: Janet's hope that somewhere they are together at last. Nice, startled a tear out of me.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
you definitely gotta write something romantic and happy after this.